AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: V3.05 Available  (Read 37385 times)

abrad41

Re: V3.05 Available
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »
EMA

You talked it up, Just had a complete map freeze up and was unable to select aircraft in the my flights list.

But to cure this, I unchecked and the checked the "Process Hardware Flights"

Everything back to normal.

Andy

EMA

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 07:48:12 AM »
EMA

You talked it up, Just had a complete map freeze up and was unable to select aircraft in the my flights list.

But to cure this, I unchecked and the checked the "Process Hardware Flights"

Everything back to normal.

Andy

Thats why I did it to see if we could break it before the deadline ;-)

EI4GXB

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 08:31:25 AM »
Tested and all running smoothly, good job, well done

Ger

abrad41

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 10:16:27 AM »
Hi

For a third time, I have got the freezing of the aircraft on the screen and not able to select aircraft in my flights. Has this anything to do with the memory issue you mentioned the other day.
Below is what I had after unchecking and checking "Process Hardware Flights" and the second shot is what I have now.

Andy

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 10:18:23 AM »
For a third time, I have got the freezing of the aircraft on the screen and not able to select aircraft in my flights.

Does this still happen with the network download turned off?  I'm just trying to understand why I've never seen this happen.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:20:50 AM by tarbat »

abrad41

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
I will try that chris

abrad41

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »
I have unchecked network flights, but they are still on the screen, network:not connected in red. See below.

Andy

[attachment deleted by admin]

abrad41

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 10:28:00 AM »
Take a look at the one below.

Andy

abrad41

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 10:34:06 AM »
And this is what I have now, no network flights. My flights are showing on the screen, but only 10 showing in my flights list at top, but nothing showing in list.

Going to restart now, but then going to work at midday

Andy

[attachment deleted by admin]

pjm

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:05 AM »
For a third time, I have got the freezing of the aircraft on the screen and not able to select aircraft in my flights. Has this anything to do with the memory issue you mentioned the other day.

I've seen a similar scenario in the previous beta's at odd times, not noticed it yet with the current one.

To me it seems to be a resource related issue, and the work around is to grab the lower corner of the screen and slightly resize the screen (as per bottom right of this screen). Your up to date data will reappear and you will be able to select the planes.

pjm

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »
And this is what I have now,

You have a "BMI British Midland" filter set - clear the filter and your other planes will appear

abrad41

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 10:49:25 AM »
I cleared the filter and it was still same, I closed down the RB and after that it would not let me restart it, so I had to restart windows.

I now have it running again, but without network flights on, I am now off to work and I will leave it running until about 22.15, when I get home.

Andy

EMA

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 11:15:49 AM »
A small glitch whilst testing the email alerts I switched the network on, when I switched it off two aircraft remained in the network list and have done so for the last 3 hours. Any ideas why?

I closed the program restarted and they have now gone.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 11:46:41 AM »
A small glitch whilst testing the email alerts I switched the network on, when I switched it off two aircraft remained in the network list and have done so for the last 3 hours. Any ideas why?

I closed the program restarted and they have now gone.

It you select Network flight on again then off, it will clear them.  It seems to be related to WHEN you untick the box.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2009, 12:17:41 PM »
A small glitch whilst testing the email alerts I switched the network on, when I switched it off two aircraft remained in the network list and have done so for the last 3 hours.

A long standing problem which I'd given up on hoping it would be fixed.  Never turn the network off when the network countdown timer is near 30 seconds or 1 second.  It gets confused.  I always wait until around the 10-20 second mark.

Previous discussion on this bug at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1940.msg15649#msg15649