anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Map Colours  (Read 2235 times)

Team Spirit

• AF1981 A380-800 passing T5 enroute CDG.
Map Colours
« on: September 12, 2009, 08:07:25 AM »
Hi All,

And a very good morning to you on a fine and sunny day - a late summer but lovely non the less :)

This is my first post and I've been using the Airnav RadarBox for some 3 weeks now and it's excellent. It's really enhanced my spotting hobby as I've been into aviation since a small boy back in the 60's.

I've used other Airnav products but must say that this is the best in my opinion and totally addictive as I live where many airways intersect and often photograph the high flyers as they pass by.

I wonder if anyone can help with this question? I've setup my map so that I have the climbing aircraft in Red the level ones in White and the Descending ones in Blue. This is because I'm colour blind and for me it's the quickest way to be able to see who's doing what at a glance on the full screen map.

Is there any way that I can save this format so that each time Airnav starts, it has these colours already setup?

I've saved the colours in the map setting and then exported the colour scheme to the colour folder and at present when I start the program then import it again.

Any info would be really appreciated.

By the way I love the way the programme saves a picture of the aircraft when received as it makes the log more interesting when older aircraft are received. I've nearly 7000 pics todate and it enhances the hobby to say the least...WELL DONE Airnav it's superb !!

Best regards to all,

Dave.

Best regards Dave.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: Map Colours
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 08:26:55 AM »
Is there any way that I can save this format so that each time Airnav starts, it has these colours already setup?

Save the colour scheme as "Real Radar".

Team Spirit

• AF1981 A380-800 passing T5 enroute CDG.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »
Hi Tarbat,

Brilliant, I knew someone would have the answer, really appreciated.

Best regards,

Dave.
Best regards Dave.

radarspotter10

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »
it would be nice for people to post a photo of there colour scheme.
then they could maybe asked for it from the user.
from pat