anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Diappointment!!  (Read 3923 times)

Jeremy

• Jeremy
Diappointment!!
« on: September 07, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »
I am trying to watch my son's flight from Prague to LHR on Czech (CSA) airlines. First of all I can not see the flight so maybe CSA do not have mode-s or they are under another flight. heathrow arrivals show another flight at the same time but I can not see that either. The network is going in and out about every 5 mins and emptying the Network list and v.3.01 is crashing every 15 mins. So, all in all, a bit of a disaster!! I am not sure why I am bothering!
Jeremy
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

Spaice

Re: Diappointment!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
Jeremy,  the network is an issue, but will be fixed in the next release although this of course is no use use to you right now.  I  subscribed to the network service some months ago after my inclusive year expired, unfortunately I have given up using it for now, but I continue to use it without the network as it is still of great interest.  Stick with it I'm sure it will all come out in the wash as they say.

Frank

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 08:28:40 PM »
I am trying to watch my son's flight from Prague to LHR on Czech (CSA) airlines. First of all I can not see the flight so maybe CSA do not have mode-s or they are under another flight. heathrow arrivals show another flight at the same time but I can not see that either. The network is going in and out about every 5 mins and emptying the Network list and v.3.01 is crashing every 15 mins. So, all in all, a bit of a disaster!! I am not sure why I am bothering!

Flight CSA648, Registrationnumber OK-DGM from LKPR to EGll is over Germany at this moment. So they do have ads-b

Frank
Jeremy

Jeremy

• Jeremy
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 08:43:25 PM »
To be fair I have it now but it was not seen on the network until over Germany. The network going in and out is a real pain but I shall be patient!!
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 08:47:22 PM »
If your having a pain with the network issue on the beta version then use version 2.

The beta is a test version.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

radarspotter10

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »
If your having a pain with the network issue on the beta version then use version 2.

The beta is a test version.
hi Jeremy.
i use version 3.00 beta patch 1.
no probs.
from pat enjoying my airnav.

Jeremy

• Jeremy
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »
Pat,
are you saying that you do not see the network going in and out in v3.01?
Thanks Airnav for the suggestion. I may well do that. I have put up with it for weeks now and am totaly aware that it is a beta version. I am just looking forward to the upgrade which was promised a few weeks ago but has been delayed.
I am due for my new computer this week so hopefully a lot of the problems that I face will be resolved by cpu speed. If not the the box goes on the secondhand market as it does not perform well enough. But I am trying hard to be patient.
Its a great toy and I love it. I just want it to all work!!
'Onwards and up'!!
Jeremy.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

radarspotter10

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 12:08:51 AM »
Pat,
are you saying that you do not see the network going in and out in v3.01?
Thanks Airnav for the suggestion. I may well do that. I have put up with it for weeks now and am totaly aware that it is a beta version. I am just looking forward to the upgrade which was promised a few weeks ago but has been delayed.
I am due for my new computer this week so hopefully a lot of the problems that I face will be resolved by cpu speed. If not the the box goes on the secondhand market as it does not perform well enough. But I am trying hard to be patient.
Its a great toy and I love it. I just want it to all work!!
'Onwards and up'!!
Jeremy.
hi
this is the one i use.

from pat