anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kaiser Air  (Read 3214 times)

EK01

Kaiser Air
« on: September 13, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

Our friend N225EE the G5 of Kaiser Air c/n563 has just passed overhead Glasgow heading south showing altitude readings of between FL360 and FL410. Mainly remaining steady at FL410. Not quite so much turbulence today then !

DougV

Re: Kaiser Air
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »
Something very amiss with that aircraft.
One minute FL410 then FL360 then disappears then appears again.
:)
G4SEQ

Located 10NM South of EGNM

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »
I've got N225EE logged at a starting altitude of 1075ft, so probably departed EGPE - at 18:37 bst.  As reported before, the altitude of this aircraft seems to behave correctly at low level.

DougV

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »
He had some very silly positional info for a while too.
G4SEQ

Located 10NM South of EGNM

EK01

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 10:17:40 AM »
What I can't quite understand is the FL information which he is transmitting, does that same erratic information appear on the screens at the ATC centres and, if so, should they not be informing him of the situation and to get it fixed or is the ATC system working in a different way and getting the correct positional and FL information continously throughout his flights.

Ian

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »
What I can't quite understand is the FL information which he is transmitting, does that same erratic information appear on the screens at the ATC centres and, if so, should they not be informing him of the situation and to get it fixed or is the ATC system working in a different way and getting the correct positional and FL information continously throughout his flights.

I strongly suspect that ATC systems are seeing correct altitude and positional information from this aircraft.  The anomalies being reported on RadarBox certainly haven't shown up on any of the 240-odd flights I've logged for this aircraft on SBS.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

EK01

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »
Dave,

Very strange. Thanks for the reply.

Cheers,

Ian