anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RELEASED - AirNav RadarBox 2009 - 3.01 Beta - Part 2  (Read 71392 times)

EK01

Re: RELEASED - AirNav RadarBox 2009 - 3.01 Beta - Part 2
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 12:26:31 PM »
this is what i call freedom of speach
frank

Well done Frank. I have just received a highly unsatisfatory and cheeky email from Airnav who apparently do not believe in 'freedom of speech ,(perhaps it was also sent out directly to the many others involved). In future even though you are a customer and are keeping them in a job, don't bother complaining about anything. I seem to have read many threads in the past regarding their so called customer service !

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »
This has got nothing to do with freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't exist anywhere in the world, people bring that up anywhere to defend themselves. Anyway we haven't deleted any posts regarding this.

EK01,

Your comments in the few posts above is exactly what annoys us. Your comment about us not listening and its totally and utterly wrong. We have released beta versions taken on suggestions etc.. and are sitting on the forum on a Sunday answering queries. (There will be a lot of customers who won't agree with you on that point)

Secondly if there is a issue yes please tell us and we will fix it. There is difference though in mentioning the point in nearly every post you make. We know your trying to get it pushed through but there is no need to do that.
You complained hard and we mentioned there is a priority issue in the way that we need to get done first. After more complaints we said ok don't worry and if the priority issue is not fixed in time we will still release a patch.

At the end of the day we have listened and said yes we will release one way or the other but still you posted in a silly way saying where not listening or doing anything about it.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 01:19:26 PM »
I think what is clear from your PM is that there was misunderstanding. You didn't realise that we would release a patch whether Vista64bit drivers were ready or not (as stated in first few posts of this forum).

Hence after your post we were not happy as it seemed like you were complaining when the patch wasn't going to be released and complaining when it was going to be released. I.e no win situation for us :)

Lets all enjoy the Sunday and look forward to the patch/beta soon.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:22:06 PM by AirNav Support »
[email protected]

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 01:24:48 PM »
sterigia,

They don't casue us distress or we can't take it. Read our post above yours.

If someone puts us in a impossible position where they complain either way we have to react like that.
[email protected]

EK01

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »
Air Nav Support,

I have sent a reply PM to your customer support Manager regarding this. Frank, all is in hand.

Ian

radarspotter10

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »
Air Nav Support,

I have sent a reply PM to your customer support Manager regarding this. Frank, all is in hand.

Ian
hi. EK01-sterigia
Give us a break there 2391 members we can wait.
from pat

abrad41

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 02:05:05 PM »
Here, here

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »
Yes, I agree.  I've got what I paid for many times over and I'm more than happy that we are getting free updates to the RadarBox software whilst my other Mode S receiver gathers dust waiting for any software update - and I don't want to start another them and us here, I'm just stating facts.

davec

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 03:03:35 PM »
hi,
 i think i am getting a great after sales service, and i am sitting here enjoying my hobby on sunday afternoon, once all these wee bits and peices are sorted out it will be an even better peice  off kit, so remember everyone support works both ways
dave-c

EMA

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »
I am happy with the product and support I have received from Airnav, 3.01 is a beta and we are not forced to use it.

EMA

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »
has support sent their squaddies out to help them?
i have already sorted out my problems with support on a private basis, thank you
frank, sardinia

Freedom of speech ;-)

simone.simone

• my photos on airliners.net
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »
With the 3.01 Beta I had this problem:

a line connect my outlines to another (apparently random) one.
Tests that I've done:
- if I remove one of the outline involved, another line will appear.
- if I put my outlines into 3.0 version all works fine, but if I put 3.01's outlines+mine into 3.0 version I have the same problem (and vice versa).
- if I remove all outlines except mine, the outlines will be displayed in black in spite of the color settings is different.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 09:32:53 PM by simone.simone »

DVDW

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
I am happy with the product and support I have received from Airnav, 3.01 is a beta and we are not forced to use it.

Same opinion over here... Airnav keep u the good work, it's appreciated by a lot of people !!!

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »
We are about to release V3.02 on our beta board. After it is approved there we plan to release it to all the users on this forum. We are looking to add 5 more users/forum members to our beta testing forum. If you are interested please send us a PM as we want to make a list of users interested in joining our beta team.

We plan to release V3.02 on our beta forum this Friday.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 12:11:59 AM »
Adding to the above we are happy to announce that the process of certification of RadarBox drivers for Windows 64 bit is getting to an end. Expect good news next week.