AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Alerts List gone blank  (Read 2024 times)

mjleprix

Alerts List gone blank
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:10:57 AM »
Hi guys
This is a first for me :switched on today:had to mess around to get my usual screen up and then discovered all the alert regs I had keyued in were blank. Very inconvenient and puzzled as to what has caused this loss of memory. It has obviously feaulted to a new set up for some reason. Although Home was still present and my colour . anyone any ideas.
Thanks
Mike P

Tramline

Re: Alerts List gone blank
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 10:48:29 AM »
I had this happen to me first time of use.  I'd entered all the reg's and closed down the RB by using the Red X in the top right hand corner of the display - DON'T!! It will not save any changes you make, go to 'File' in top left corner and click 'Exit' - it will ask you to confirm you wish to close the application.  Click Yes and this will also SAVE your changes.

Another tip - put your alert list onto a Word Doc so you've a copy and you can cut and paste into the Alert boxes.

Hope this helps
Located 2 miles South of LHR.

mjleprix

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »
Hi Tramline
Thanks for that. Word doc a very good idea.I'll get on to that now.
Thanks
Mike

EK01

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »
Tramline,

Total agreement with you on this one. DO NOT close down RB by using the red X at the top right hand corner as it seems to cause problems with your default map and any settings you have made but use File and Exit.

Cheers,

Ian