anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Network  (Read 15470 times)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: Network
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
The server is running again. We have made some changes but we are not 100% sure that we corrected the problem. Work will continue here to debug and monitor the situation.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »
Adding to the above expect to see some network ups and downs during the next 3 hours.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 08:03:44 PM »
We have finished maintenance works on the RadarBox server. A few problems corrected and some fine tuning done. We will keep it under closed watch during the 4 days but everything should be much more stable now.

EK01

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 11:34:12 AM »
Airnav,

Still a little bit erratic but certainly nothing as bad as it was over he last couple of days.

Thanks,

Ian

EK01

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »
This problem of cutting out is getting worse. It's now starting to affect trying to participate in discussion threads which are either so slow in being sent or run out of time and don't send at all and before we hear the usual excuse of 'it must be something to do with your IP', I can assure you it isn't as all tests have been done with both the IP provider and through MIcrosoft. Instead of waiting for the next version of the full RB to be released can someone in Airnav send out a patch whereby we can have it fixed now !

Ian

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 11:56:08 AM »
a real fix. the situation is the same for me. i cannot bear with it, as ian suggested put out a patch just for this issue and i will tolerate the others. i'm back to v2
thanks
frank, sardinia
ciao.
frank

radarspotter10

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »
a real fix. the situation is the same for me. i cannot bear with it, as ian suggested put out a patch just for this issue and i will tolerate the others. i'm back to v2
thanks
frank, sardinia
hi.
i am the same driving me mad.
pat

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2009, 12:57:26 PM »
Please rememeber this is a beta version which is having this issue. We are hoping to release the full version of 3 with the 64bit drivers which is causing a delay in the final version.

We will look into whether we can release a beta version prior to that with this fix.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

parsley

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »
Today does seem to be particularly bad (I'm on AOL)

Paul

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
thank you support i am conscious that it is a beta version and it has bugs. i have a 32 bit version but problems are the same
saluti
frank
ciao.
frank

Deadcalm

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 10:31:53 AM »
I've noticed that the attempting to load pages on this forum is getting progressively slower - is this part and parcel of the server problems?

DC
Go around, I say again go around...

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »
We are investigating why the site is slower.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

EK01

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »
Please rememeber this is a beta version which is having this issue. We are hoping to release the full version of 3 with the 64bit drivers which is causing a delay in the final version.

We will look into whether we can release a beta version prior to that with this fix.

Airnav,
Please, please issue a patch for this network problem urgently !  We realise there is an issue with Microsoft re permissions etc for 64 bit machines over which you have no direct control but this network problem which we understand has been fixed for some time now  requires an immediate patch to be sent out along with an investigation into the slow running or non existant connections with the forum.
The number of complaints would appear to be steadily increasing as shown from the above responses but with little action from your end.

Ian

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
i totally agree with ian, now even the forum is slow
frank, sardinia
ciao.
frank