anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ACARS Software  (Read 3256 times)

velcrohead

ACARS Software
« on: July 24, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »
Directed to Airnav really.
I put a post here yesterday about the ACARS software, you seem to have removed it, May I ask why?.

John Racars

Re: ACARS Software
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »
Hi,

should be no problem. Support is verry helpfull all the time. Try again and be sure that you call the right e-mail adress.

With me all (as where it ACARS concerns) works verry good.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

velcrohead

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »
The main problem I was trying to resolve was that in the UK, I can only connect to 1 server and that is only sometimes.
Even the 24/7 ones do not work.
I cant really decode myself until the fabled signed drivers are released so I can use everything on my Win 7 set up.
I also asked, If after a year I have to pay a sub fee and Airnav do not supply the data, Then what am I paying Airnav for?.
I was not nasty at all, Just asking questions, I have just paid £100 for this software and have so far only been able to use it for a matter of minutes.  And not in the area that I live.
Airnav support is fantastic, no denying that, But all the replies I have had have all been one sentence of about 5 words, Coupled with the fact I only get one reply per day, It is very time consuming (and infuriating) to do anything.
If the servers are never available, then why let them be updated on the list?

John Racars

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 04:32:06 PM »
OK. I think I understand. There is a difference between you and me.

You are subscriber and "server-user".

I am buyer of the ANAD sofware BEFORE 2004 and do not have to subscribe on this AirNav service; with this software in combination with my hardware (scanner) I can recept ACARS-messages in my area of reception only. There are also some users on the WWW who made there receptions public and can be see with the software.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 04:33:43 PM »
The forum is not for ACARS Decoder and under the rules it must be related to RadarBox.

We do know you contacted support as well and they did say if your not happy we would refund you fully. Your questions regarding why there is a cost was also answered for.

If you have further questions you can PM us or email support directlty. Your questions were answered in your last ticket however.

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]