AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Final List of Pending Problems - Part 2  (Read 1961 times)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Final List of Pending Problems - Part 2
« on: July 23, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »
1- Email problems corrected (all the details are now sent);
2- "In MyFlights, if you turn off photos/details and aircraft history, and then turn on aircraft history, photos/details appear as well.": Corrected.

Last exe at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/personal/anrb.exe

Full installation at (102 Mb / all translated manuals included):
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/ANRB301BetaSetup.exe

Upgrade:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/ANRBUpgradeto301Beta.exe

Please confirm these problems are corrected and no more problems remain. Our intention is to release V3.0 Beta - Patch 1 to the public this Thursday.

Note that a few minor bugs could be found and we are always open to improve the system (this is still a beta). Anyway we believe it is now time to pass the word to the general users to see their opinion. Waiting for your green lights.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 03:26:24 AM by AirNav Development »

airfire

Re: Final List of Pending Problems - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 01:29:40 AM »
1- Email problems corrected (all the details are now sent);

Please confirm these problems are corrected and no more problems remain. Our intention is to release V3.0 Beta - Patch 1 to the public this Thursday.

Just downloaded the latest .exe and still no joy on the alerts. It does not matter what the alert type is registration, flight ID, type, in range etc. It will alert properly, the pop up window contains virtually every field full of information yet the email still only sends one line on what field alerted. It doesn't matter whether the aircraft is ADSB or not, still one line in the email despite the grid also showing multiple fields of info.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:50 AM »
airfire: we have just tested and re-tested it here and the email contains exactly the same info as the notification box (on this new exe). Can you send me the data of the new exe you have (from the Help menu, About)

airfire

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 02:06:46 AM »
airfire: we have just tested and re-tested it here and the email contains exactly the same info as the notification box (on this new exe). Can you send me the data of the new exe you have (from the Help menu, About)

Software Version

Scratch the alert emails off your list. Saw the software version 2009/07/22 21:19 should have been overwritten by the 21:52 version. Alert emails working fine, all of the available flight details are included in the email regardless of the alerted parameter.  Good work!

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 02:08:09 AM »
Great! :-)
Waiting for more opinions and if all Ok we will release V3.0 Beta - Patch 1 (which will be called V3.01) to the public tomorrow.

prbflight

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 02:45:51 AM »
Downloaded the latest exe.

I still have 'timeout' flights showing in Smart View.  They are not local Myflights.  I've never noticed this before.

Everything else is good to go...great work AirNav.  Thanks for allowing me to beta test.

Paul@cyyb
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 02:51:00 AM by prbflight »

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »
We opted to add a few more flights (timeout) to SmartView: this feature is used by some professional customers and it didn't make sense having flights on the system (even if timeout) and not showing them. If we have a big disapproval for this we will change it.