anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airbus A380  (Read 17485 times)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Airbus A380
« on: December 05, 2007, 10:40:28 AM »
I know that Air Singapore have taken delivery of their first A380, but I haven't picked it up on radarBox yet.

I've tracked the odd A380 test flight.  Is anybody picking these up on a regular basis, and if so, which part of the world should I be looking in?

Allocator

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Airbus A380
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
Don't quote me but I was under the impression the route it is on is SGP - SYD and back. We do have few customers downunder, so maybe they have more details?

However the next A380 to be delivered (think in the next 2-3 months) will be on LHR - SGP so should be on RadarBox more often. (Heard its 3 times week untill more A380s arrive)

Whats intresting is we have a customer in Toulouse, hopefully he can provide us with details on any new aircraft rolling out of Airbus and any test flights via the network :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 11:26:46 AM by AirNav Support »
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
Re: Airbus A380
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:26:09 PM »
I know that Air Singapore have taken delivery of their first A380, but I haven't picked it up on radarBox yet.

I've tracked the odd A380 test flight.  Is anybody picking these up on a regular basis, and if so, which part of the world should I be looking in?

Allocator

Allocator,

Has been mentioned on PP a lot recently Singapore - Sydney.