AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Confussed  (Read 2143 times)

Canonjohns40D

Confussed
« on: July 16, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »
Hi any ideas on this one?

When I got into the house from work about 5.45pm my Daughter couldn't wait to tell me of a Saudi Tornado on the radar box during the day. She scrolled down the grid list to show me the log. There recorded 4 times was indeed a Saudi Tornado I assume from Warton. Anyhow I had to go out to a meeting so decided I'd check it now on my return. Nothing the record has gone!!

I have now noted my return for the day is well down on my usual, since midnight to now 2570 records are recorded on the log.  The Tornado was on screen before lunch but after I left for work at 8.30am

When I check the grid log it shows the last aircraft recorded as 7.33.39am and the next one recorded is 17.18.12pm. This seems to indicate the system was frozen /not recording on the log? However when my daughter saw the Tornado after 7.33am possibly 10.35ish and i got in from work the system appeared to be running normally and i could see a record of that aircraft? The lights were flashing on the box normally again indicating the system was operating normally.

John
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 10:17:56 PM by Canonjohns40D »
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.