anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: VISTA  (Read 13959 times)

jontrevett

Re: VISTA
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »
Thanks for that it would appear all the pictures in my photo file are single over 2400 of them  do you suggest i delete them all and start again or wait for a bug fix John

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 08:14:59 PM »
Thanks for that it would appear all the pictures in my photo file are single over 2400 of them  do you suggest i delete them all and start again or wait for a bug fix John

Why don't you shut down RB, rename your /Photo directory to something like /Photo Old then run RB again (I'm sure that RB creates the /Photo directory if it doesn't exist)

That way, you start to collect the 2 photos, but you still have the old ones if you need them.  remember that you need to have "Download 2 photo's" ticked, otherwise the bug prevents any of them downloading.

I just deleted all the pictures in my /Photos directory and I've now got 9,322 pictures in no time!

jontrevett

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 08:35:28 PM »
OK will have a go a that John

jontrevett

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 08:45:40 PM »
Bullseye works a treat new folder filling up well thanks John

Trevmil

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 09:47:55 PM »
Hi, all I am not having any problems with vista except I can not make my interface window sit at he top , bottom, left, or right, I just have one large screen for my interface details, then I have to hide it to view my map.
It worked fine until yesterday then this happened. I have all the latest software and so on. Any one have any ideas ????   

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 09:55:24 PM »
Hi, all I am not having any problems with vista except I can not make my interface window sit at he top , bottom, left, or right, I just have one large screen for my interface details, then I have to hide it to view my map.
It worked fine until yesterday then this happened. I have all the latest software and so on. Any one have any ideas ????   

Try:

Window/Tile Vertically

Trevmil

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 10:49:06 PM »
Hi , have tried that and still no joy, its just a complet page of my inteface window. I can only have one or the other, its driving me nuts now.