AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox - Interesting Dealer Market Analysis  (Read 9546 times)

Jeremy

• Jeremy
Re: RadarBox - Interesting Dealer Market Analysis
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 09:19:36 AM »
Please go and take your politics elsewhere.
This forum is normally helpful and supportive.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

MikeC

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 09:31:59 AM »
J.
If that comment was aimed at me, I totally agree that these petty politics should not be in these Forums.  But look who started it.

radarspotter10

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 09:33:38 AM »
J.
Jeremy.
i agree do not go down to there level AirNav Development
this forum is going great, with the new software is out of this world great, and the atmosphere on the forum is good too.
from pat

Terre

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 09:36:35 AM »
I totally agree with Jeremy, Anmer. Leave the politics to the "independent" forum of "free speech"!

MikeC

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »
So it's OK for AirNav to trumpet selected quotes but not play fair?

Nothing new there then.

Jeremy

• Jeremy
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 09:56:07 AM »
I made my own decison as to what box to buy and I take responsibility for my actions. I researched and talked to both M&S and WS and made my own judgement on the ability of the boxes and back up service. You have a choice between a BMW or a Mercades. Both are great!
I do not need to read about the politics between the two manufacturers. By the way, there is no such thing as freedom of speech. You cannot just post a comment about somebody and dismiss your responsibility. You are liable for your comments and the website is also liable for its content.
Enough said. I told myself not to get involved with this and now look at me!
The RB is great and the forum very helpful and I am impressed with the tech support. There are some things that can be better and I hope the upgrades will sort them out.

Please, please leave the 'politics' out otherwise the forum will be irrepairably damaged.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

bratters

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »
I made my own decison as to what box to buy and I take responsibility for my actions. I researched and talked to both M&S and WS and made my own judgement on the ability of the boxes and back up service. You have a choice between a BMW or a Mercades. Both are great!
I do not need to read about the politics between the two manufacturers. By the way, there is no such thing as freedom of speech. You cannot just post a comment about somebody and dismiss your responsibility. You are liable for your comments and the website is also liable for its content.
Enough said. I told myself not to get involved with this and now look at me!
The RB is great and the forum very helpful and I am impressed with the tech support. There are some things that can be better and I hope the upgrades will sort them out.

Please, please leave the 'politics' out otherwise the forum will be irrepairably damaged.
J.

Spot on Jeremy and I'm sure you speak for the vast majority of forum members.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »

Agreed.  I can't believe there's many people who want to read about this, they just want to enjoy this great hobby or ours.

Any chance this topic can be locked?

MikeC

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »
Totally agree Jeremy.  In fact the Radarspotters forum points out the weaknesses and strengths of both products and is clearly not biased one way or the other.  We have a choice and that's healthy and good for everyone.

I've just posted my thoughts about the new SBS-1er.  I'm sure Kinetic won't be too pleased.  So much for being "controlled" by the competition.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »
MikeC: one more time we had to edit your post to remove the names you wrote in it.

We will lock this topic and ask the same question to you (as the top poster/support of our competitors product and main moderator of the forum mentioned):

You can answer me privately. We would be interested in an answer for the first question and I will let our users know about it.

At the forum we mentioned:
- Don't accept AirNav Systems advertising;
- That the site runs a permanent H24 advertising on SBS-1;
- That the moderators are top posters on the SBS-1 forum;
- That ML&S Chris is active in posting messages on that forum;
- That the forum owner claims ML&S pays them "big money" for them to maintain the site and that at the same time ML&S reports they "don't support it";

Why?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 10:46:15 AM by AirNav Development »