anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Corrected: 3.0 Beta Patch 1 : Duplicate entries in MyLog fixed  (Read 3564 times)

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
FIXED: Duplicate Entries of flights in MyLog.

Tested and appears to be fixed.  I reverted to my normal timeout settings of 100/20.  Aircraft timeout after 100 seconds,and dissapear from the list 20 seconds later.

No unexpected duplicates in MyLog.  See yesterday's log at http://www.tarbat.gofreeserve.com/data.html

2 duplicates in the report caused by aircraft changing FlightID during flight - D-ABVS, VT-EVB.  Let us know if you spot any unexpected duplicates in my log.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 06:53:09 PM by AirNav Development »

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: 3.0 Beta Patch 1 : Duplicate entries in MyLog fixed
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »
Tks for letting us know about this.

EMA

Re: 3.0 Beta Patch 1 : Duplicate entries in MyLog fixed
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »
No duplicates for me either with normal settings.

cheers

EGNXR

Re: Corrected: 3.0 Beta Patch 1 : Duplicate entries in MyLog fixed
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 08:31:32 PM »
Hi all,

Just called up reporter for yesterday and it shows the full compliment of flights!!!! None of todays flights have been removed. Brilliant thanks Airnav!!!

OK two glitches thou' in yesterdays log,

1. A Ryanair with an Aer Lingus Code and route. (EI-DHW)
2. G-BPXX had GHEJB in the c/s box. G-HEJB was also recorded yesterday. This has been noted before when the hex codes have been very similar. (A JCB helicopter with a Cityjet flight No)

G-BPXX = 401134
G-HEJB = 401114

This was using the patch sent to me 07-07-09

Changed ANRB.exe to the one on this forum today so if this is a known issue thats been corrected I'm sorry.

Cheers John
Based in Derby 5Nm NW of EGNX

EGNXR

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 12:35:03 PM »
Hi all,

Another one today in reporter with a transposition of c/s were the hex codes are similar.

Cheers John

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 12:48:36 PM »
Maybe parity checking on the new frames isn't being done?

DF20 and DF21 frames were added for v3.0 to give us the additional FlightIDs for the likes of Flybe, Loganair, etc., but I'm not sure if Airnav are doing the parity checking on these (in the last 24bits).

Are we only seeing these callsign errors on non-ADS/B aircraft?

EGNXR

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »
The three I have noted with incorrect ID have all been non ADS-B.

GlynH

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »
Hi all,

Just called up reporter for yesterday and it shows the full compliment of flights!!!! None of todays flights have been removed. Brilliant thanks Airnav!!!

Are you sure John?

About 15 minutes to midnight local (10:45 UTC) I had 2997 aircraft in myLog for Today and was hoping to break the 3000 barrier - that would have been pretty good seeing as my box had been off for some time today.

The next time I looked I noticed 2916 for today then refreshed and saw 2913

I now see 2868 unique aircraft in MyLog for Yesterday so mine is definitely still subtracting Todays from Yesterdays...

Regards,
-=Glyn=-

EGNXR

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 05:25:09 PM »
Hi all,

Are you sure John?

About 15 minutes to midnight local (10:45 UTC) I had 2997 aircraft in myLog for Today and was hoping to break the 3000 barrier - that would have been pretty good seeing as my box had been off for some time today.

I now see 2868 unique aircraft in MyLog for Yesterday so mine is definitely still subtracting Todays from Yesterdays...

Regards,
-=Glyn=-

Not sure Glyn,

Been on nights this week so I not been around to test. I will confirm tonight. I had an issue with windows update turning off my PC even thou' I have turned it off twice, which has caused me to loose data from Mylog, so I'll be looking at that tonight as well:-(

Cheers John

Edit Sorry for misstyping your name  (Nightfever)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:29:17 PM by EGNXR »

EGNXR

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 11:55:18 PM »
Hi all,

Are you sure John?

Regards,
-=Glyn=-

Hi Glyn,

Checked Mylog at 00:04 BST (1514) aircraft for today. Checked back at 00:24BST (1501) aircraft for today.

Reporter 00:04 BST (3168) flights for today (Times all show local (BST)). Checked again 00:25(BST) clicked generate and (3168) flights displayed for today. The title in reporter shows the time as UTC which is a bit off putting as the recorded times are local(BST).

So it works. Yes Mylog decreases after 00:00BST becauase it effectivley becomes yesterday. If you select (All Time) in the quick set menu and re-select back to  Today your aircraft count drops to whatever is on the screen.

To me that is what it should do, unless there is a way of programing Myflights to auto change between today/yesterday in quickset at midnight but that seems like alot of effort for four clicks of the mouse.
What is important is the figure recorded in Reporter does not decrease after midnight which it now no longer does.

Just MHO.

Cheers John