AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Minor Bugs  (Read 17388 times)

GlynH

Re: Minor Bugs
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »
Hi Kevin,

In my system using v2.10 Beta the slow menu issue was all but eradicated but after installing v3.0 Beta it is most definitely back...strange isn't it?

I have no Fix Points enabled at all...I only show airports by name and have County Boundaries switced on...my map is about as simple as it gets...no network...no nothing else;

http://www.glyn.me/radarbox

Hey AirNav - I need another Radar Ring on my map! ;^)

Talking of Radar Rings I have just noticed the outer ring has no distance number by it...

Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-

EMA

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2009, 11:24:21 AM »
This is strange Glyn because we both had the slow menu problem and for some reason it is now fixed for me and not you.

I suppose thats the best way round to have it ;-)

Kevin

GlynH

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2009, 01:02:17 PM »
This is strange Glyn because we both had the slow menu problem and for some reason it is now fixed for me and not you.

I suppose thats the best way round to have it ;-)

Kevin

Not in my opinion Kevin! ;^)

Regards,
-=Glyn=-

GlynH

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »
When using the SmartView tab it would be good to have the ability to highlight an aircraft on the map simply by clicking on it much like happens in MyFlights.

I know you can tick the 'Show only Fleet Watch Flights on Map' but if you only want to show the one aircraft from many in the list shouldn't we just be able to highlight it by selecting it?

This would also keep conformity between the various tabs...

Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »
If AirNav are going to do it in Smartview, why not do it for alerts (the alert box and the alert list), too?

Rod
Rod

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2009, 07:06:35 PM »
When using the SmartView tab it would be good to have the ability to highlight an aircraft on the map simply by clicking on it much like happens in MyFlights.

If you double click on an aircraft in the SmartView Fleet Watch list, the map centres on the aircraft, no matter where it is in the world - providing it is transmitting position information.

GlynH

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
If AirNav are going to do it in Smartview, why not do it for alerts (the alert box and the alert list), too?

Rod

I agree but as the current Alerts leave a lot to be desired and there are a truck-load of great suggestions out there with regard to enhancing the Alert function I thought I would keep quiet.

Softly, softly catchee monkey...;^)

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

GlynH

« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2009, 11:08:41 PM »
If you double click on an aircraft in the SmartView Fleet Watch list, the map centres on the aircraft, no matter where it is in the world - providing it is transmitting position information.

I did see that but I spend so much time just getting my map set correctly with the strange zoom increments that I prefer not too touch it! ;^)

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2009, 08:02:25 AM »

I did see that but I spend so much time just getting my map set correctly with the strange zoom increments that I prefer not too touch it! ;^)

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

The map zoom isn't changed, only the map centre and you can get back to where you were by clicking home - again, no change in the zoom levels.

I'm constantly moving the map center by dragging and using the +/- to zoom in and out.  I don't find this difficult to use, but it's down to your preference in the end.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2009, 06:36:15 PM »
Another little annoyance - RB still doesn't know which colour scheme to load - 50% of the time it's loading Default.mcl, and 50% it's loading Real Radar.mcl. Whenever it loads Real Radar, I'm changing it to Default.

I know the workround is to make a copy of Default as Real Radar, but it would be nice if it worked properly.

Anyone else having this problem, er sorry, issue?

Rod
Rod