AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Logbook in 2009  (Read 5509 times)

virtualradar

Logbook in 2009
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »
Hi all
wouldnt it be great to have a seen logbook built in to the Airnav software surely this would be the iceing on the cake. Come on AirNav lets do it. give us the perfect package.
Colin Ross
Dealer UK

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: Logbook in 2009
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »
Hi Colin: could you explain this idea in detail?

mjleprix

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 08:09:14 AM »
Hi all
I would imagine Colin is referring to the sbs set up which links to the ADu database and when aircraft appear in my flights it details whether you have seen it etc. As a user of ADU database for my logging, the idea would certainly be of interest. Alternatively using the current database which Airnav utilises to create something similar. It maybe mean focusing too much resource to a much bigger project thus detracting from the real issues, but worth a mention
Mike P

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:49 AM »
So the idea would be to have a mini MyLog panel, with the selected aircraft details, above or below the aircraft pictures on the RadarBox interface? This can be done... :-)

Fenris

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 10:01:16 AM »
So the idea would be to have a mini MyLog panel, with the selected aircraft details, above or below the aircraft pictures on the RadarBox interface? This can be done... :-)

If you were to do that, I think it would be better to have a floating window rather than taking up scarce space within the main RB window and displacing other information.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »
Tks. We will see what we can do but we can't promise anything for this upcoming patch 1.

vruma

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »
A kind of a pop-up window available on the map (also great when working in full screen mode only) would be nice:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 02:51:05 PM by vruma »

virtualradar

Re:A seen Logbook in 3.???
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 02:59:10 AM »
No i would like to right click my mouse on a aircraft on screen and a option to add to a seen logbook to say ive seen that plane. A seen logbook will be a personal log of what aircraft ive seen. Also this logbook will also allow you to enter previous logs that you have gathered over the years. A calender can be opened on the screen allowing you to open any date and manually add paper logs gathered over the years.A total aviation package as i know many users used their airnav out and about spotting. This would be a first and everyone on here would love that. I can tell you your sales would go threw the roof.
Colin UK Dealer

virtualradar

Re: Logbook in ver 3.?????
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 03:04:06 AM »
Also the aircrafts not showing location but is in the detail section you right click it and that also lets you add to the my seen log.
Colin
Caltec
Dealer