anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Forum Interference / Problems  (Read 70408 times)

MikeC

Forum Interference / Problems
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »
If AirNav has 80% of the virtual radar market and has sold 3,000 RadarBoxes, that implies the competition has only sold 750 units.  I find that hard to believe?

Wrong implication.  Airnav claim to have 80% of the current market sales.  The competition sold a lot of boxes BEFORE Radarbox was on the market, so have a large number of units already in use.  Airnav's claim is that for every 8 boxes sold now, 2 of the competitors boxes are sold.
Yesterday's sales, last week's or what?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see the context of that claim?  If it's true, which it may well be, let's understand the detail.

No one would be able to place an advert in the UK without qualifying such a claim.

Hamish McTorsk

• Radarspotters
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2009, 09:59:03 AM »
MikeC: why do you login to this forum with this username and not with your typical "Anmer" username?

For our users to know "Anmer" (Mike Cogan is the  real name) is working very closely with our competitors support area and is the top 5 most frequent posters on their forum. He is directly or indirectly connected to our competitor, has created an external forum where 99% of the messages report problems with RadarBox, most of them false.

You don't need to hide your identity here Mike.

And most of all: he is not a RadarBox user.

You lot are are really something else, you publish Anmers real name, are you insane or what ?
You wanted me to remove a post from my forum which revealed that Brandao is a 767 pilot because it was revealing personal details, and now you do this, I tell you guys something, you have made a good product but your buisness moral is rock bottom you have been accusing me now for a long time of "working for the competition" and posting such comments as this,
They repeat themselves daily, create forums, create blogs, damage their boxes 3 or 4 times to report that they have a "static problem" and post the message everytwhere. They even go to several shops to report RadarBox doesn't work.
just shows your true colors and how gutless you are, remeber who was a big contributor to all the problems back in March on my forum, your CEO, Brandao under the name of KAITAK.

I would advise you to desist in your accusations, you have now stepped onto very thin ice and I advise to to take a step backwards.

Hamish

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »
I really don't take any notice of any of these sales figures no matter what it is being sold.  It makes no difference at all to the existing user and and potential new user is going to judge a product on its performance and features, not on how many have been sold.

I've done a bit of worth with statistics recently and I feel sure that I can prove anything to anybody using the same source information - lol

Allocator

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »
OK, here we go again.  The usual trouble makers are back!

Give it a rest you lot and leave this forum to those who want to exchange information about the use of RadarBox.  Hamish, you've got your own forum so go and play there please.

Hamish McTorsk

• Radarspotters
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »
OK, here we go again.  The usual trouble makers are back!

Give it a rest you lot and leave this forum to those who want to exchange information about the use of RadarBox.  Hamish, you've got your own forum so go and play there please.
I do not get involved on this forum, but I felt that I had to respond, would you deny me that right ??

Hamish McTorsk

• Radarspotters
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2009, 10:07:12 AM »
And, I am not nor ever have been a trouble maker.

Allocator

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »
And, I am not nor ever have been a trouble maker.

Good - cheerio!

Fenris

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2009, 10:09:17 AM »

You wanted me to remove a post from my forum which revealed that Brandao is a 767 pilot because it was revealing personal details

Well a quick Google took me directly to Andre Brandao's LinkedIn page, revealing both his Airnav links and his airline links. Not exactly a secret then, and revealed by the man himself.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »
Can we please get back on topic - v3.0 beta testing.

Allocator

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2009, 10:12:16 AM »

Well said tarbat.

AirNav, how about locking this thread and starting a new one - the beta testing stuff is getting lost in here!

MikeC

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2009, 10:13:36 AM »
I only questioned the market share claim, following on from an emotive post made here by AirNav.  If RB is outselling the SBS-1 that means something to me and maybe justifies buying a second receiver.

The correct answer would have been along the lines of Tarbat's.  Instead I get outed as Anmer (not my MikeC member name here which hid nothing as my email address is visible) and falsely accused of a number of things, including being a conspirator (be careful there Allocator please).

I'll leave you all to it.

Hamish McTorsk

• Radarspotters
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2009, 10:13:49 AM »
Those accusations and the stupid remarks had to be redressed.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 10:14:22 AM »
AirNav, how about locking this thread and starting a new one - the beta testing stuff is getting lost in here!

Even better:
1. Lock this thread.
2. Publish a complete list of the v3.0 beta testing issues so far.  On Flyspray?
3. Start a new thread for any new v3.0 beta testing issues.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:16:28 AM by tarbat »

Allocator

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »
Those accusations and the stupid remarks had to be redressed.

No they don't no more that all the stupid remarks on certain other forums :-)

Dooohhh! I must stop rising to this baiting!

Fenris

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »

It would be easier to follow any beta testing thread if such a thread were pruned regularly and the state of the bug list was updated and kept at the top of the thread, or indeed that a sticky post with this information was added to the forum.

I was just about totally lost in the 32 pages of posts before this morning regarding where things were/are.