AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RELEASED - AirNav RadarBox 2009 - 3.0 Beta  (Read 325685 times)

John Racars

Re: RELEASED - AirNav RadarBox 2009 - 3.0 Beta
« Reply #375 on: June 23, 2009, 09:37:36 PM »
Also check the color you have set in preferences for "Line of Sight" as this is also the color of the custom legends.

Hi Allocator,

Thank you! All is working very well. Nice picture!
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #376 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:55 PM »
OK John, no problem - top marks to Rod for sorting this out :-)

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #377 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »
It's a pleasure - but AirNav ought to take this one on board - as far as I know, no-one has to change control panel settings to get their Home position plotted, so we shouldn't need to do it for custom labels :-(

Rod
Rod

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #378 on: June 23, 2009, 10:07:39 PM »
Rod,

We were aware of this early on in this beast of a thread :)

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2893.msg25854#msg25854
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #379 on: June 23, 2009, 10:12:42 PM »
Splendid - it's not on your recent bug list, though.

EDIT - or is that the "Font issue with commas and dots in custom legend" item?

Rod
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:14:17 PM by RodBearden »
Rod

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #380 on: June 23, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »
The Font issue is the one.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #381 on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »
My map colour scheme that ive exported and saved never seems to load up by default, even though its always the one thats used each time the programe is closed?

Check the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AirNav Systems\ANRB\1\General\MapColorpath

That's the colour scheme RB will use.

ACW367

« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »
One I raised in January that still appears unfixed on V3.0, looks like Airnav missed adding it to the fix list when doing this version.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1928

New aircraft with pink in PT or LK do not download pictures on Airliners.net even when one or more are uploaded to that site. 

Todays examples I found were regulars with this problem for me in V2. Ryanair's EI-EBM and JetBlue N635JB and N637JB.

I first picked them up when no pics were on airliners.net, usually as they are delivered from the factory.  So I got the pink squares in PT & LK on my navdata.  Picked them up again today and it initially says 'downloading photo' followed by 'photo not available'.  But there is now photos on Airliners.net of this airframe that I should be able to download.   

If it has been missed and is too late to re-add to the list, I will append it to the V4 wishlist tab.

Cheers ACW367

ACW367

« Reply #383 on: June 23, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »
Airnav,
A Low priority one that was raised earlier in the thread by another user at post #284 (page 19), that you missed off your list at reply #367

the '*' symbol not appearing in mylog report generator for aircraft picked up for the first time by a user.  I also experience this.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:41:48 PM by ACW367 »

freqhopping

« Reply #384 on: June 24, 2009, 12:31:03 AM »
Here is an update. These bugs have been confirmed (replicate them). If you think we have missed something important please give us a gentle nudge, there are lot of posts so its likely we have missed something.

Serious as far as I'm concerned after spending hours upon hours of entering correct information into database explorer.  Only to have it get written over when I receive a signal from that aircraft again when using 3.0 despite having auto-populate turned off.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2893.msg25863#msg25863

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2893.msg25865#msg25865

It's obvious for the military aircraft since those are my focus.  It's not so obvious for corporate aircraft which I have corrected and don't log all that often or pays as much attention to.

As I found out upon returning home this weekend.  If I turn off the computer I have to hit F8 every time I start it in order to disable requiring digital driver signatures or else my RB won't work.

jmhayes

« Reply #385 on: June 24, 2009, 12:36:15 AM »
Here is an update ...
So ... fixing port 30003 isn't on the list?

EGNXR

« Reply #386 on: June 24, 2009, 05:10:54 AM »
One I raised in January that still appears unfixed on V3.0, looks like Airnav missed adding it to the fix list when doing this version.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1928

New aircraft with pink in PT or LK do not download pictures on Airliners.net even when one or more are uploaded to that site. 

Todays examples I found were regulars with this problem for me in V2. Ryanair's EI-EBM and JetBlue N635JB and N637JB.

I first picked them up when no pics were on airliners.net, usually as they are delivered from the factory.  So I got the pink squares in PT & LK on my navdata.  Picked them up again today and it initially says 'downloading photo' followed by 'photo not available'.  But there is now photos on Airliners.net of this airframe that I should be able to download.   

If it has been missed and is too late to re-add to the list, I will append it to the V4 wishlist tab.

Cheers ACW367

Hi ACW367,

Problem highlighted in reply #61 of thread below. I believe its going to be a high priority once V3.0 is debugged. I'll add your thread to the ones I have listed in post #61 as the more info they have to work with the better.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2885.msg26468#new

HTH John
Based in Derby 5Nm NW of EGNX

markb

« Reply #387 on: June 24, 2009, 05:12:50 AM »
I have a question and a suggestion something that could be improved.  I'm trying to place my home location more precisely and am also adding my work location to the map, as I sometimes bring my RB with my laptop into work.  Why are the Lat/Lon displayed differently on the map (when the mouse pointer is on a specific spot) than what we would input for our location - either home or adding a location?  Can this be made to display in the same format.
It would be ideal to be able to point the mouse at a particular location and copy the lat/lon to the preferences.

Mark

fatkat

« Reply #388 on: June 24, 2009, 05:54:43 AM »
gentle nudge ......

issue of no polar plot in saved images ...

this is rather annoying when setting up an antena ..so as to compare it with previous position /setting /configuration

I have to use an external program to do this .....I'm certain its not just me that  used this facility on version two !

I can confirm that I also suffer from 75% of the listed faults [more likely all but I've not come across them yet !]

this is not a complaint !!!

abrad41

« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »
Tarbat

Check the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AirNav Systems\ANRB\1\General\MapColorpath

That's the colour scheme RB will use.

Hello mate, I have checked mine, there is nothing in there after "MapColorpath.
If I right click on MapColorpath and then Modify and enter Default in the Value data field, Will this do the trick.

Cheers

Andy