anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Next upgrade  (Read 73668 times)

Dub33

Re: Next upgrade
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
Hi AirNav

Is it possible to include a vertical analysis in altitude, of the Polar diagram, in a new version of the RB ?

Regards

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »
Just added your request to the wish list. Very difficult for V1.4 but totally possible for the future. Any more requests and suggestions are welcome.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2008, 10:18:38 PM »
Any more requests and suggestions are welcome.
One suggestion for a future version.  Have an option to actually predict the position of networked aircraft rather than showing the prediction vector.  And allow the user to select an altitude below which networked aircraft position isn't predicted.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 10:37:08 PM by tarbat »

juangelb

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
    • Máquinas Voadoras
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 12:03:41 AM »
Hi Airnav

I would like to adress two requests:

1- I would like that when launching RB it opens in a window with the rize and position on the screem, that it was at closing the program time, just like Internet explorer does.
2- I woul like that RB to have several pre-defined map sizes, ie 640 x 480, 800 x 600 and that the sizes can be selected, for instace from a pull down menu.
I think that this will be useful to help on standarizing the sreenshot that o lot of people put on this forum

I have SBS-1 and two RBs, at this time I´m in love with my RBs, they are marvelous !
Best regards - Juan

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2008, 03:26:54 AM »
Tarbat: how can you know when an aircraft will be in 5 minutes time? Imagine one flight turing into a final ILS approach. Let's assume the runway heading in 030 and that the aircraft heading is 060. If you do a 5 minute prediction the aircraft would overshoot the final approach. Let me know more details.

Juan: request copied. Keep the good work and we will be here to help you all with new features.

I've also closed this topic. Please change to "RadarBox 1.4 - Point of Situation" for V1.4 news.