AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Green Light  (Read 2071 times)

waddington1

Green Light
« on: June 10, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »
Hi I noticed that last week the green light on my radarbax stopped working but the other lights kept flashing, the box was showing plenty of my flights.  I tried a different USB cable, made no difference, and then tried the box on another PC still no green light.

The next day when i switched on the PC the green light worked again but since then the green light has stopped again.

Has anyone else had this happen?  Apart from the light not always working the box is working fine.

Stuart

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
Re: Green Light
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »
Hi Stuart, someone else had this same problem just a few days ago, it is only a power indication lamp.   If the box is still working normally and as it should do, I wouldn't worry about it - could be just a dry joint or a dodgy led (they do produce a very small amount of heat which can cause intermittent working/failure.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

waddington1

Re: Green Light
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 09:36:58 PM »
Thanks Jon.

Stu