AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AF1 anomoly?  (Read 2314 times)

GlynH

AF1 anomoly?
« on: June 07, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »
I had some alerts earlier on the following;

AE1241 C-17
AE0578 C-5
AE1197 C-17
AE1174 C-17
ADFDF8 AF1
ADFEB7 C-32A
AE057D C-5
AE07C4 KC-135R
AE0420 KC-135T

...along with some others...ADFEB5 for example.

Having used up all of my 151 lookups on airframes.org (is there any way to overcome that - subscribe or something?) can some kind soul tell me if the above listed may be part of the POTUS entourage?

AF1 was listed in MyLog dated today LastTime 11:50 but when I look in the Flights window below there is nothing listed for today - only his outbound on 3/6/09

Most - but not all of the others were listed in the Flights window for today...

Would that be deliberate or should I expect to see something in the Flights window?

Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 05:19:22 PM by GlynH »

GlynH

Re: AF1 anomoly?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »
Something else I've noticed here that doesn't seem right...

Just by chance I was scrolling through MyAlerts list and saw that 43C391 / PZ685 was recorded at some time today.

So far...so good...

But when I go into MyLog and search by either ModeS or Registration I see no mention of this Hurricane anywhere...not today nor at any time in the past?

It does however exist if in Database Explorer...

Now surely if it has been flagged by MyAlerts and it exists in DataBase Explorer it should appear in MyLog Aircraft right?

This is a slightly different problem to AF1 above as that did appear in both MyAlerts and as LastTime in MyLog Aircraft - just not in Flights for Selected Aircraft.

The Hurricane however does not even make it into the Aircraft list in MyLog.

Again have I missed something stupid here or is MyLog not to be trusted?

If I hadn't noticed the Hurricane popping up in MyAlerts I would never have been aware of its existence and the fact that this list is not saved would mean that once the program has been closed any record of it having been recorded is lost.

I wonder how many more aircraft I may have lost this way?

Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: AF1 anomoly?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:20:32 PM »
A few people have in the past said the same thing about can mylog be trusted, I searched and couldn't find a flight and then realised they had a filter on for a specific time date.

We have found nothing to indicate aircraft are not added in MyLog.

Regarding AF1, if the aircraft sends out a Flight ID and you get it then a new flight is added to the flights table. So in this case the Flight ID was never received and hence the Flight was not added to the Flights table.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]