AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: V 2.10  (Read 70029 times)

dumpty

Re: V 2.10
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
Come on airnav give us a list of features and a screenshot,you know you want to............

Spaice

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2009, 12:42:47 PM »
Is there not a fair play rule on this site?

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2009, 02:21:34 PM »
We are at this moment waiting for the reply from 2 beta testers. There is a minor problem reported in the renews MyLog Report feature and we are waiting for their input.

malc41

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »
Can you get them to hurry up please :-)
15 Miles East of EGNJ

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2009, 12:28:19 AM »
We don't have yet a green light: we have now only one single problem to be corrected which will be done during Thursday. Then more tests will follow. It would be great if we could have the beta version available for download during the weekend. We will do our best.

BTW: vertical rate on the map is now shown with an up/down arrow and not a +/- sign. It has been a long time request now implemented.

GlynH

« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2009, 06:23:01 AM »
We are at this moment waiting for the reply from 2 beta testers. There is a minor problem reported in the renews MyLog Report feature and we are waiting for their input.

Looking forward to the new release and I hope you will not rush it out at the expense of thorough testing despite being heckled to do so! ;^)

As I said before I for one am happy to wait a little longer for a stable & fully tested release...

Can I ask please if any your Beta Testers are any of the users who suffered from the slow menu and those other related 'pseudo-problems' I (and others) reported when I first purchased my RB nearly a a year ago in July 2008?

I only ask because some of those users at least do not seem to have not been included in this latest Beta despite their taking the time & trouble of testing different builds in the past - and for my own peace of mind of course! :-)

I do realise of course you intend to release a public beta...

I know I have asked before but do you have a list or changelog of the new features/improvements and fixes implemented in v2.10 that you could post pre-release please AirNav?

Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2009, 07:34:36 AM »
Yes we did have beta testers with the slow menu issue and they have reported they do not experience it with the betas :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

GlynH

« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2009, 08:49:49 AM »
Great stuff...I can sleep easy at nights now! ;^)

My peace of mind again though...you do know it wasn't just the menus - this issue seemed to affect almost everything here such as using MyLog, Alerts and general program/system response?

My guess would be that they are all related so if the menu issue is fixed then the other stuff should be also.

Also - for the third time <ducking> have you or will  you post a Changelog of the differences between the current version and v2.10 so we can see just what is in store for us please?

Or if you have any reason why you would rather not then at least acknowledge the fact that I have asked so I don't think my requests have fallen on deaf ears? :-)

Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2009, 09:02:16 AM »
Sorry, we will keep tight lipped about it untill its released. More so, so we don't get the barrage of "you didn't included my request, why" etc..
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Deadcalm

« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »
Well, I was probably one of the more vociferous amongst those who had the slow menu problem, and was promised (on another forum...) that I would be E mailed a copy of the new version Beta as soon as it was available for testing - I never received it, or heard any more despite reminders...

DC
Go around, I say again go around...

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »
when is version 3 coming?
ciao.
frank

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »
Version 3 is based on the brand new AirNav FlightWatch software with MANY MANY more features. FlightWatch will be released in Oct 2009 (programming goes on, especially on our flight data servers in Dallas and Boston).

V3 only after that (a few months later). AirNav FlightWatch will be the only flight tracking application showing data from several different sources: RadarBox, RadarBox Network, FAA Radar System, ACARS, Flight Plans, Manual Input. It is being developed for our airline/airport customers but I'm sure we will work out how to have a non-professional version available.

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »
obviously at a modest price..............
and what will happen to us grovelling radarbox users?
frank
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:05:35 PM by sterigia »
ciao.
frank

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »
Explained above: we try to have an "Home" version of FlightWatch at a cheaper price. Later there will be RadarBox software V3.

The most important is that we are here to win and work will never stop with new version being released year after year.

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »
excellent. thanks,
frank
ciao.
frank