anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help! RB was working now needs drivers......  (Read 2202 times)

Jetcos

• Flightdeck Solutions
Help! RB was working now needs drivers......
« on: April 15, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »
Things have been going fine and a new Vista computer a few months ago and was actually using the RB on my laptop on Sunday. Went to use it today and the RB is looking to install drivers?  Where did they go? I haven't changed anything other than uninstall another program. (might be the issue?)  Running a HP Vista laptop with out any trouble, tried my older XP laptop and worked fine today. So will try the older laptop in the morning to see if it has the same problem.

Any help or suggestions? Lost with out my RB and it was a beautiful evening of trails! Can't even look outside now as I am missing everything...geesh!

Thanks,

Steve
Steve Cos
CYYZ Toronto,Canada

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Help! RB was working now needs drivers......
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 12:16:15 AM »
Hi Steve

You may need to reinstall drivers if you plugged the RadarBox into a different USB port on your computer.

Make sure you plug it into the same port as you plugged it into before when it worked OK. That may solve your problem.

Rod
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 12:20:49 AM by RodBearden »
Rod

Jetcos

• Flightdeck Solutions
Re: Help! RB was working now needs drivers......
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 12:19:28 AM »
Thanks, thought about that, didn't change anything. I think I was in panic mode... no RB!

Went to the drivers and removed the one for RB, plugged in the USB cable and it installed the drivers and it's working again!  Panic over!

Wonder what happened?  But it's working again, with nice weather the next few days.

Thanks

Steve
Steve Cos
CYYZ Toronto,Canada