AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: radarbox/acars  (Read 4543 times)

radarphil

radarbox/acars
« on: April 09, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
how do you get the acars decoder to work on the radarbox,i have installed the airnav acars program and sellected the conect to airnav acars decoder on the radarbox but nothing is being registerd.can anyone help me with this

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: radarbox/acars
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 06:06:54 AM »
how do you get the acars decoder to work on the radarbox,i have installed the airnav acars program and sellected the conect to airnav acars decoder on the radarbox but nothing is being registerd.can anyone help me with this

Does the AirNav ACARS Decoder program run OK by itself?

How are you feeding data to ACARS Decoder, are you using a VHF receiver, or are you using the Internet ACARS feed?

radarphil

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
i thought the radarbox decoded the acars sorry ,i have noticed though the decoder does not download pics it does on demo mode but when i activated the program with the activation keys it dosent nowload pics

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 05:29:10 PM »
Pls contact support through the ways in my signature regarding ACARS Decoder. This is not a acars decoder support forum.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

kdt1

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

Where is the airnav acars decoder support forum.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »
There isn't one for ACARS Decoder and some of our other products. This because we felt RadarBox was special product in terms of customers talking to each other about new aircraft scene, antennas etc.. that it was needed.

Also forums put a lot of pressure on us as well, just look at the amount of RB posts we need to read incase there is a support query in there, we would probally spend out live on the forum if we had others :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

radarphil

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 08:00:49 PM »
i solved my problem with support dept with thanks.but  the acars decoder can be used with the radarbox as advertised and is the same company is an add on item that can be used in conjunction with the rb so technically its part of the rite forum to ask when others have the problems.with respect.