AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2392 times)

UKTopgun

Hello
« on: April 06, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »
Hello to all here
Just wanted to introduce myself to the excellent forum and community of radarboxers,
I got a radarbox last November and have read this forum avidly since then and I just thought it was time I registered and said hi! I use the standard aerial on my upstairs window sill, seem to get a bit more range when I open the double glazing, but would love to test other positions/aerials like you guys do!

Currently I get a fair range as my house is on high ground, most flights I ever got on myflights was about 80 I think..... I am impressed by what others manage though :0)
By the way I am in south Essex, so I get LAM hold/EGLL approaches/London City bits and pieces nicely.... anyway, hi to all and I look forward to maybe joining the discussion in future!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »
Welcome Topgun!
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Spaice

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »
Welcome UKTopgum, hope you are getting plenty of use out of your new toy, it's very addictive.  I also live on high ground but in Bucks and get good cover on the Bovingdon hold and aircraft in and out of Heathrow on 09 left and 09 right, Stanstead and Luton for aproach and departure above 3000ft.  I am looking to pruchase an external antenna to improve on this but have yet to convice the wife that it's a good idea.  Still the next time she wants new shoes ;)