anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Remembering settings at start up... (request)  (Read 2095 times)

Tallyho

Remembering settings at start up... (request)
« on: February 27, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »
One of the very few annoying things I have encountered with RB2009 is that I only want to show ADS-B (ADS-B Only Button) info in the list and also I do not want the aircraft photos to permanently displayed at the foot of the aircraft list.
Now I know you have a pull down and a button to toggle these options but they are not stored on close down of RB2009 or restored on start up.
This is particularily annoying in the case of the ADS-B only button which in my case is hidden behind the map view, so on start up i have to drag the map screen to the right click the button to set ADS-B only mode and then drag the screen back to it's starting position.
Now during my recent investigations whilst having problems with port 30003 output I found that there were lots of registry settings that controlled some of these type of things and a lot more.

So my question is two fold...
1) Is there a registry setting I can set to make my changes above persistent on every start up (no photos shown and ADS-B Filter button on).
2) If the answer is no to 1) above can you make those settings also part of the stored setting that is saved on exit from RB2009 so we do not have to keep making the above changes at start up.

PS  I tried Record Desktop and Restore Desktop but these did not store these settings either.

thnaks
Keith