anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Network down/  (Read 7144 times)

Canonjohns40D

Re: Network down/
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »
Hi Airnav

Just down again21.11 As before the green network box flashed yellow all flights appeared in white lettering and a couple of seconds later the network flights disappeared. They came back on at 21.13. Just to assist with your investigations.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »
Just in from work 18.30 and no network!!! Is it just me or a continuation of yesterday Airnav? Hardware and Network are showing green lights but nothing on screen.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 06:43:40 PM »
No problem showing here. We can see the system status as 1184 flights.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Canonjohns40D

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
Hi Airnav and thanks for the quick response. I shut down and reloaded and there they are. I also noted that with the exception of the zoom tools all the other Map buttons appeared to be greyed out?? The network and hardware lights were ok but no network traffic. My flights were showing ok. With the indoor aerial while I as at work 376 flights have been logged by me so it seems to have been on all day ok. Any thoughts suggestions please?

john
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 07:17:03 PM by Canonjohns40D »