AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Version 1.2 (Patch Beta 2) Post 2:  (Read 105134 times)

davis

• RANGE
Re: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Version 1.2 (Patch Beta 2) Post 2:
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2007, 11:29:47 PM »

Hi Davis: have you tried (als I posted before)

Run the Beta Firmware upgrade 0.9 to from the Beta 1.1 first (see earlier for download).

and AFTER THAT run the the firmware upgrade 1.2, this got me through.

Doro

Hi, now i have try to do this:

I have unistall all the program and the driver (also from System Registry).

I have install the CD version of airnav radarbox with his driver for the box. after i have install the firmware for version 1.1.

After this i have install the patch 1.2 with relatives driver. I have reboot the pc and i have start the program. At first see nothing is changed. the box blue light blinking.  I have try to unplug and replug the usb connectors and for a minutes he run good!! i have see one flight over me!! but after this minute all recome as after, blue light blinking....

doro

« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2007, 05:16:03 PM »
Very Good! Your RadarBox must be working.

What seems to be the problem is that the drivers do not seem to be all right. I also had that, EVEN THOUGH just like you, I did everthing right.

So reinstall the 1.2 drivers as instructed now, with Have Disk. Reboot. Start Application. Unplug USB plug USB. Close application.

This is what I did and from then it seemed to work OK.

Let me know.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:35:36 PM by doro »

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2007, 10:29:40 PM »
Very Good! Your RadarBox must be working.

What seems to be the problem is that the drivers do not seem to be all right. I also had that, EVEN THOUGH just like you, I did everthing right.

So reinstall the 1.2 drivers as instructed now, with Have Disk. Reboot. Start Application. Unplug USB plug USB. Close application.

This is what I did and from then it seemed to work OK.

Let me know.

NOW THE PROGRAM WITH THE BETA PATCH 2 RUN!!

but is a very bastard installation: install basic program, install patch 1, install patch 2 with drivers, always plug and unplug.....

too much bastard.

Thank you very much doro for the help!  yesterday i have try to do this on my pc (i'm davis's son) and it works good. Now i've do this on my father's pc and it works.... fantastic but too bastard installation....
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 09:51:44 PM by AirNav Support »

doro

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2007, 05:57:36 AM »
Well, I'm happy it works.

It is a Beta...

Greetings and visit our website: Atcbox.com

Doro!

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2007, 06:57:37 AM »

NOW THE PROGRAM WITH THE BETA PATCH 2 RUN!!

Very pleased that you finally got up and running with the RadarBox son of davis. So, maybe it wasn't AirNav's problem after all.

I don't suppose there is any chance of an apology to AirNav, no I don't suppose so ........
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 07:12:21 AM by Allocator »

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2007, 08:55:07 AM »
F##k you all......

Now i've do this on my father's pc and it works.... fantastic but too bastard installation....

Your Dad wants to wash your mouth out with soap .....
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »

I don't suppose there is any chance of an apology to AirNav, no I don't suppose so ........

I think that Air Nav must do apologize to all the customers that have this problem to install the patch... too complicated for an inexpert of pc...

I have follow all the suggestion that you have give to me but whitout results. Only the doro's suggestions has been revealed to work

Your Dad wants to wash your mouth out with soap .....

Who is arrived????, God??? Please let me know you... I don't visit always church. , return to your place...

HH

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2007, 02:12:52 PM »
Son of davis,

I suggest you should think at least twice about things you are saying here.

The beta patch is EXPLICIT (see remark in first post from AirNav Support: "It is very important that you follow the instructions below. This beta should be used by experienced computer users only."...) for EXPERIENCED users. Not as you stated for an "inexpert of PC".
As annoying as it is that people had problems with the beta patch, it is often the pure nature of such software. A "beta version" is no mature, failsafe software.

A lot of people (including me) helped you, to get your fathers box running. After numerous, serious suggestions you finally got the box running. Your comment to this was the F-word and more language like that.
In my humble opinion this language is absolutely out of place in a forum like this.

I can't speak for other people here, but I would feel offended by your comments, especially if I gave you a lot of hints to solve your problem and get impudent comments afterwards.

I think to apologize is the least thing you should do.

Markus

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2007, 02:17:27 PM »
the word that i have used is an expression that in italy all people use when finally a thing run correctly, you don't undestand the real sense of the phrase. I'm sorry if someone feel touched from my expression but i want only to vent. Now i'm very happy that all run good.

Thank you all for your help and support...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 02:45:14 PM by davis »

Dan

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2007, 04:28:39 PM »
Davis and Son of Davis.

1. If you are an inexperiened user keep away of beta versions and wait
     patiently for the official version like I do , although  I consider myself as 
     an experienced user but happy with what I have now.
2. If you don't understand the real sense of a phrase do not use it , keep this
    expressions  for your own language and forums.
3. I hope you don't run into troubles again , I don't think many people will be
    willing to help you after all what you wrote before and still refuse to apologize
    to the ones who tried to help .

Regards
Dan.

doro

« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
All, and now back to why we are here:

Airnav, when can we expect the 1.2 Alpha version now all users have the Beta 1.2 running and there is an inventory of most problems.

Doro

HH

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »
Pls no alpha version ;)

I'd prefer a final...

Markus

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2007, 09:47:57 PM »
Final version should be out very soon. Please follow the forum rules by keeping the language to acceptable level and also not offending one another.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

doro

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2007, 02:26:58 AM »
Good to hear you guys are on top off things. I'm volunteering for the Beta test panel. Doro

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2007, 02:32:39 AM »
Everything is corrected now, except 4 simple glitches. We want to hear from our betas first and then will release it. Good News is that Firmware and Drivers are the same as in beta 2 so no more trouble with them. They SW/HW connection is totally stable now so any problem from now on is just the ANRB.exe that needs to be changed.

Expect some news in a few days. :-)
And after this keep the suggestions coming as we will collect and implement them. RadarBox is a never ending project that has to grow month after month and your user opinion is the most important.