anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Version 1.2 (Patch Beta 2) Post 2:  (Read 105282 times)

davis

• RANGE
Re: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Version 1.2 (Patch Beta 2) Post 2:
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2007, 07:15:23 PM »
it is possible scholastic English? I do not understand all

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2007, 07:17:13 PM »
PGARNBXXXX is username written  in original CD..

OK, mine says PG ANRB, as in "Air Nav Radar Box"

Maybe yours is for a different language market.

Do you get this when you put in your username and password?

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2007, 07:25:06 PM »
i remember to you this user e pass of CD go well in normal software .non work in update soft..i use radar nav for 4 day problem come with upgrade.without upgrade rad nav work fantastic i see all airplane e isit is fantastic program e i very happy for 4 day..wen i put upgrade for use new option like SBS-1 come the problem.sorry foe my english..
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 07:34:51 PM by davis »

Allocator

« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »
OK,

I'm sorry, but I have no more ideas.

I can not understand why your RadarBox does not work.

When I disconnect my RadarBox "box" from the USB connection, I can still run the RadarBox program.

No aircraft show without the box connected, but the program does run.

You must have made an error installing the upgrade, either the driver, the Firmware upgrade, or the ANRB.exe itself.

AirNav Support, if davis was running the OLD exe file with the new drivers and firmware, would the program fail to run as davis says?

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »
The software should pass the intial screen of logging in. Davis you also mention you have 3 other computers.

My first intial thought is that your exe file is corrupted. However the chances of that over 3 computers is very low. Secondly this bug is usually assiocated with Vista users not running in admin mode. In your XP machine do you have full rights?

Lastly send support a message with the exact codes you are using to login.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »
Doro:

You mentioned the software was working perfectly for a couple of weeks and is having issues now. If nothing has changed your end in terms of other USB devices added or you any changes to the RadarBox software then lets just wait untill the server issue is rectified our end (we don't however believe this should be an issue) Send your elf file to support so we can take a look.

If the software was working fine for a couple weeks then that rules out any problem with the software and its then either conflicting software, hardware failure or an unknown issue to us.

Didimon,

To answer your first question, no RadarBox was not released too early. We have have over 200 customers, if all were having issues we would be overloaded here on the forum and nobody would be on 24/7 on the network. That is simply no the case.

While do we agree that a some customers have had issues and we have done everything to combat them and we apologise for trouble caused. We have been around continually on the forums answering questions as well the email support.
The latest beta was aimed towards those customers having problems so we could have them rectified before releasing a general patch to everyone. So far the latest patch has been a success with the bugs being rectified. If as in your case you are having issues then please communicate with us via support and send us the elf files as otherwise we will never know. We have yours now and are now taking a look.

The full patch should be out fairly soon as its gone into final testing now. This should eradicate any issues with customers not upgrading fully.
[email protected]

doro

« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2007, 08:32:07 PM »
upgrade is 0.91.0  up version 1.01.2.

You should try run the Beta Firmware upgrade 0.9 to 1.1 first and then the firmware upgrade 1.2.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 08:33:43 PM by doro »

doro

« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2007, 08:36:50 PM »
Doro:

You mentioned the software was working perfectly for a couple of weeks and is having issues now. If nothing has changed your end in terms of other USB devices added or you any changes to the RadarBox software then lets just wait untill the server issue is rectified our end (we don't however believe this should be an issue) Send your elf file to support so we can take a look.
If the software was working fine for a couple weeks then that rules out any problem with the software and its then either conflicting software, hardware failure or an unknown issue to us.

Will do. Just announce when your server issue are resolved. I will post when I have a failure. The only clue I have left to test is the Windows Time Synchronizing Service that I suspect.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2007, 08:38:52 PM »
Windows Time Synchronizing Service,

Did you mention that earlier on in a post, as someone on the forum or maybe a support ticket mentioned it worked fine when it was on or off (can't find it now)
[email protected]

Didimon

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2007, 08:40:15 PM »
I appreciate the support I get (eventhough it's going around in circles) but I do hope you feel my misery....

Since this afternoon the software is up and running but I'm not convinced yet.... one internet connection hick-up or network failure your side and things crash again.

We need a 24/7 thing without failures or hick-ups.... and I still think that is something which you should garantee regarding the price of the radarbox....... with no good software it's useless... and there is a very good alternative (Kinetic).

I will await the official version 2 but that should not take longer than a week (or 2 max).

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »
Hi, i'm the sons of "davis"

I have installed this program also on my pc and i have also download the new patch anrbpatch12.zip. I have unzipped this file in the desktop.

I have do the installation with the hardware disconnected, after i have connected the hardware, i have installed the new patch driver from the folder in the desktop that i have unzipped before.

After this i have put the other file unzipped into the main folder of the program and i have overwrite the original file.

After this i have restart the pc and i have try to open the program.

Nothing: The hardware's "usb" light blinking, as you can see on the video that i have put on you tube. The program run correctly but i cannot see flight over me, i can see only the network flights.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpmoQ_O2eA

I have Win XP, Pentium 4 3GHZ, 1 GB Ram, Radeon X1650.

I enclose here now some screen shots of what i see on my pc and on my software:

Allocator

« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2007, 07:12:38 AM »
Hi, i'm the sons of "davis"

After this i have restart the pc and i have try to open the program.

Nothing: The hardware's "usb" light blinking, as you can see on the video that i have put on you tube. The program run correctly but i cannot see flight over me, i can see only the network flights.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpmoQ_O2eA

I have Win XP, Pentium 4 3GHZ, 1 GB Ram, Radeon X1650.

Hello son of davis,

This problem is completely different to that described by davis.

I can make my RadarBox do exactly the same as your pictures and video.  All I have to do is to disconnect the antenna!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fGGC-EYL1DA

So your problem is:

- Your antenna not connected (this could be an electrical problem with the antenna, or with the anteanna connection in the box itself).

- Your antenna is not outside in a good position to pick up aircraft

- There are no aircraft in your area

- There is no Mode S ground radar in your location to make the aircraft transponder reply

Are you using the standard AirNav antenna?

This is what happens when I plug my antenna into the box:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4-fTUXj2SOE
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 07:43:02 AM by Allocator »

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2007, 12:26:46 PM »

Are you using the standard AirNav antenna?

This is what happens when I plug my antenna into the box:

I confirm that i'm Using the standard air nav antenna but i confirm you that the antenna and the box run correctly with the basic CD software.

The problem of the blue light blinking is only when i update the driver and the firmware with the files in post n°2.

- Your antenna is not outside in a good position to pick up aircraft

- There are no aircraft in your area

This is impossible, i live in a particular zone where there are a lot of aircraft that do italy-spain and France-Tunisia. The antenna is in the same position of when it run correctly with the basic program and driver. I repeat this problem come only when i have updated the driver and firmware.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:29:11 PM by davis »

HH

« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2007, 12:30:48 PM »
Hi,

did you try unplugging the usb connector while the software is running and then plugging in the Radarbox again (preferably in a different USB-connector)?

Regards,

Markus

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2007, 12:42:02 PM »

did you try unplugging the usb connector while the software is running and then plugging in the Radarbox again (preferably in a different USB-connector)?

Regards,

Markus

Yes, i have try just now. All is the same of before...  Nothing of new...