AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SQL data base for MicroRB  (Read 4263 times)

hf.radionorthwest

SQL data base for MicroRB
« on: December 14, 2018, 08:05:45 AM »
hello everyone

has anyone got any input/info on how to get hold of an SQL data base as at the min it will only let me put in 1 row of input/info into the data base and when an diff aircraft/reg does the same flight num as the one that is in the database it will not let me do an 2nd row.

many thanks
andy
northwest uk

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK
Re: SQL data base for MicroRB
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 10:58:59 AM »

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 12:26:36 PM »
Hi Andy

It would appear that you are not aware that the database table are encrypted so you can use them on an SQL editor

Going from your query it would appear that you are looking to use the database as a log of some sort.  You can't do that as the tables are separate and you cant combine aircraft data and route data.

However you can use the Mylog to identify the flights operated by particular aircraft, see attached where I have used Mylog to show the flights that I picked up over the last month operated by LN-RGH.   Unfortunately you cant do the same in Mylog for a particular flight ID as my log operates on the aircraft table data and it cant for example give you a list of all aircraft which operates a particular flight over a given time period

If this is not sufficient for your needs I can only suggest an Excel type table to uses as a separate database an something like OpenOffice would enable you to start one at no cost

Hope this helps

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 12:39:15 PM by Runway 31 »

hf.radionorthwest

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 05:11:24 PM »
tyvm to all who sent me an replay on this   the prob  is that some of the flights are not right     take GTI8822  KDOV-ETAR then the next day it keeps the same C/S but when i look on some aircraft tracking sites it shows KWRI-ETAR but shows up on my box AS KDOV-ETAR it dont change and its doing my head in as the flight info is not right and it dont change.

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 10:32:42 AM »
The database update thread is to be used for database update information so if you have any information please feel free to pass it on however please note below my comments.

The route database deals with scheduled flights which have a set down schedule.

The GTI flights such as this one used for military resupply don't always follow the same routing each time and the database cannot provide the route details as it is not a scheduled flight which follows a specific routing. 

Even scheduled cargo flights don't always follow the same routings.  They quite often have the same start and finish point but stop off at different location depending on the day of the week and the database installed on your computer has now way of knowing what day it is so cannot change.  I much prefer to leave such flights without any route showing and have removed the entry for GTI8822 from the database and suggest that it may calm you down to remove the routing completely in your Navdata.  I have Googled GTI8822 and have found a multitude of routings for this flight ID.  The d

Alan
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 10:38:19 AM by Runway 31 »

hf.radionorthwest

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 10:54:14 AM »
many thanks for the replay alan but i like to know where they are going as i am an member of movements groups on FB and it gives them the heads up for flight info and for there movements logs at the end of the working day.

tyvm
andy

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 11:06:02 AM »
Sorry Andy, the box cannot keep track of the different routings for the flight ID.  All I can suggest is that you use the box to note this particular ID and seek you answer wherever you can get it with the caveat that the information you receive may pertain to a different day.  The only way of knowing which is correct is to follow it back to its start point.  As you note it uses different start points depending on the day of the week and you may be able to work out its routine schedule each week with the proviso that it is subject to change.

Alan

hf.radionorthwest

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 11:17:04 AM »
i got most of them right just the odd ones that pop up from time to time like there is one today alan  GTI8134 KORD-KDOV-EDFH just dep [KDOV]  6 hours 8 mins arr EDFH [18:23cet].

andy

Runway 31

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 12:09:35 PM »
I have added it in Andy so it should be ok when you pick it up later.  This ID routed SCEL-KMIA on Monday so the routing may not be correct next time it is used

Alan

hf.radionorthwest

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »
hi alan

ENT3217   EGNX-EFET
ENT611     ESUP-EGPP

i got an CLX flight cargo   now on my box it says CLX74H in fact thats its ATC C/S   the right code is CV/CLX7754.

Runway 31

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 01:36:08 PM »
Hi Andy

We can only show as a flight ID what the crew have on their transponder and that is where the flight ID details come from and is normally the ICAO code.  CLX74H landed at Prestwick around 0630ish this morning from Houston showing that ID as I saw it inbound off the ocean.  The flight only lands at Prestwick once per week, the other flights using the same ID fly direct to Luxembourg.

The CV/CLX7754 is not sent from the aircraft and the majority of flights on screen send the IACO flight code from their transponder.

Both codes however are shown where known on RB24 as it is normally the IATA code that is shown on tickets and anyone looking up a flighton a tracker app would have the ticket ID when looking for their relatives flight as opposed to an enthusiast who would normally use the flight ID

Thanks again

Alan

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 01:40:56 PM by Runway 31 »

hf.radionorthwest

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 01:46:27 PM »
hi alan

no probs      are the ENT dest go into the data base??

and just for my info what is the CH num alan

andy

Runway 31

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2018, 03:43:52 PM »
The ENT have been added although they are Santa charter flights and may not be seen again unless they fly next week.

CH is the date and time of of last change of that record in the database

Alan

hf.radionorthwest

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 03:57:27 PM »
hi alan

tyvm for the update info

andy