anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No Photos  (Read 5103 times)

Hawkeye

No Photos
« on: August 30, 2018, 04:01:39 PM »
Anyone else having a photos not showing problem or is it just me?

Runway 31

Re: No Photos
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 04:44:43 PM »
There would appear to be an issue with the photos Syd.  Have advised Airnav

Alan

Hawkeye

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 11:02:25 AM »
Thanks Alan,
Don't know what we'd do without you:-)

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 04:55:51 PM »
Support would have to do a lot more supporting - that's for sure.
Rod

tomfinlass

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 07:08:53 PM »
Yeah, currently have no photos downloading at all, I thought I had an issue but it seems everyone is in the same boat. Support is non existent around here.

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 07:35:04 PM »
You need to contact them on [email protected] as they don't read the forum often.  They are however aware of the issue

Alan

tomfinlass

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 08:00:10 PM »
Thanks Alan, any chance you might know what the actual issue is?

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 08:45:30 PM »
It will be something on the server

Alan

Hawkeye

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 01:19:07 PM »
"You need to contact them on [email protected] as they don't read the forum often.  They are however aware of the issue"

Did that on Sunday Alan. They confirmed a ticket had been raised and they would 'contact me with a personal response (usually within 24 hours)'
Must be longer hours in Florida than the rest of the world, - still not heard from them and of course the problem still remains.
To be honest, based on past experiencs of my contacts with them, and from comments on here from others who've submitted requests for help I'd have been surprised if t he outcome had been any different.

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 01:52:35 PM »
Agreed Syd but the more contacts the better as far as I am concerned.  What is your ticket ID and will email them to ensure you get a response.  BTW they are not in Florida but Portugal

Alan. 

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 02:23:53 PM »
Hi Hawkeye,

The issue is still being rectified at the moment, apologies for the delay. Our development team is looking at this.

Regarding the contact, you were emailed a few hours after your initial email on Sunday only a few hours after you contacted us that we didn't get your email, you then replied with the details which were passed to our development team but were hoping to email you once it was fixed.

While we don't actively monitor the forum these days we do get back to our customers via support and if you want anything raised please PM us here via the forum and we can take a look.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:27:03 PM by AirNav Support »
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Runway 31

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 08:10:00 PM »
I am advised that the issue is fixed and having checked it  myself can confirm that is the case

Syd

I am advised that you were contacted by support regarding your original contact

Alan
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:27:03 PM by Runway 31 »

Hawkeye

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 09:04:55 PM »
Hi Alan.

“BTW they are not in Florida but Portugal”

Seem to remember that now, but if you look at the bottom of their support page which I logged on to, it clearly states that they are in Tampa.

Anyway no matter.  The important thing is, as you say, the problem is over. Photos are appearing against all aircraft logged and my PC is currently busily chugging away presumably updating the database or whatever!

By the way, again not that it's of importance and without going into details, the sequence of events outlined above by AirNav regarding contacts on the issue is not correct. If they would like to see all the correspondence betwen us with times that they happened and it woud help prevent future mix ups, I am only too willing to provide them.

Thanks for being your usual helpful  self Alan, and thanks to AirNav for eventually solving the problem.

Syd

Runway 31

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2018, 07:25:07 AM »
Glad you are happy is working Syd as I presume is everyone else.  When you stated "still not heard from them"  I was under the impression you had not received a reply to your contact and I was offering to see if I could make that contact for you hence my request for you ticket ID.   

The Tampa number on the support page is a telephone answering service for worldwide contact, support is not however based there.  Email is the best medium to receive an initial reply, usually within 24 hours at [email protected].

I would emphasise to all that raising an issue on the forum does not ensure that Support become aware of an issue although I normally pick up on it and pass it on and an email to [email protected] is the means to make contact.

Alan
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 08:28:39 AM by Runway 31 »