anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Radar Box in Mexico  (Read 4710 times)

toyo

Radar Box in Mexico
« on: August 25, 2007, 10:23:30 PM »
Hello that so to all, I hope that they are well. My English is not very good so I hope that of a to understand, I am from Mexico and i have plans to buy the RadarBox, i have a few doubts.

This system serves in Mexico with all the airlines as they are, Aeromexico, Mexicana, Volaris, Novair, Internet, Aviacsa, Magnicharters, etc?

How much serious the cost of the annual subscription?

If I request it that they send it to Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico, the whichever serious cost?

Catch private and military aviation?

And finally whatever is the time of sent?

Thanks for its answers and I am his you order.

Toyo

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Radar Box in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:33:03 PM »
Hi Toyo,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Firstly not all airlines are ADS-B enabled and hence they won't be displayed on the map. Someone in your region may be able to help and post which airlines do transmit at the moment. Aircraft purchased from Boeing and Airbus since 2005 have ADS-B as standard.

The subscription to the network (not the whole software itself) is $240 per year. The first year is free. Not taking a subscription will mean not getting network flights nothing else is affected.

Private and Military aircraft are less likely to have ADS-B however they may have Mode-S and hence appear on your list but will not plot on the map.

Delivery cost is $25 wherever it is sent and should reach you within 5 working days.

Hope that helps.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]