anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: squawk box  (Read 2527 times)

radarphil

squawk box
« on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »
hi there can anyone help me with this, i downloaded squawk box and the program is working fine but when i change the alerts to play sound i select the sound to play in the box then when i look at the alerts box again it is empty anlso when change colour and flash window is selecdted when i look at the alerts box section again it defaulted to unchecked and the play sound is blank.i have set the alerts to alert at 7700,7500,7600

Andy Frost

• SquawkBox
Re: squawk box
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 02:36:37 PM »
radarphil, the checkboxes on the right of the alerts box only change to reflect what is in the alerts box when you click on the appropriate line in the alerts box.

If you click on your 7700 in the alerts box then the colour box should get checked and the sound file you have chosen to be played should be filled in. It is done this way because there may be several different alerts all with different setups and it is impossible to reflect all possible setups in the checkboxes at the same time. The colour of the squawk code in the alerts listbox together with the text after it, "Sound" etc. tells you what will happen when the SquawkBox detects that particular squawk code.

radarphil

Re: squawk box
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 02:54:54 PM »
thats great i see waht u meen think i sorted it now ,when i click on to the squark i have set for alerts the tick boxes are ticked and also the sound box . cheers mate thnks for that
regards phil