anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Planeplotter marathon  (Read 8261 times)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Planeplotter marathon
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 02:04:46 PM »
Europe still has the best RadarBox Network coverage, but having a quick look around, there's a fair bit of activity in other areas.

Eastern seaboard of the USA

Indian Ocean

Japan

Brazil

pilot_ngb

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
Not you are just showing off. I am very impressed. I did not know it was so good.

I am tempted to put in on my credit card and deal with it in 2009!

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »
As I said in an earlier post, I used to think the Planeplotter network had good coverage, but the Radarbox network has really grown over the last few months.

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2008, 08:08:19 PM »
Yes we are not going to give exact details. We have sold over 1,500+ RadarBoxes.

Thanks AN S, that's good enough (for me anyway), I wasn't trying to trap/compromise you or your postion in any way.   Although I'm an RB owner, [I can't use it till 25/12, and I won't be logging on or contributing to the network until I've rigged up some external antennae (looking at the RadarExtender with JIM M-75) for RB, and scanner] I've noticed that there are a small number of Forum "contributor's" who seem to always be posting holes or traps for AN to fall into, and seek to undermine the RB hard and software.   I'm getting a bit p'd off with them!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 08:12:24 PM by CoastGuardJon »
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Blackthorn

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »

I've noticed that there are a small number of Forum "contributor's" who seem to always be posting holes or traps for AN to fall into, and seek to undermine the RB hard and software.   I'm getting a bit p'd off with them!

You will get that with all forums but most people on here will help and know how good the Radarbox is despite the occaisional teething problem.

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »
Hi Blackthorn, yes, thanks for that, it's just a small number of negative and undermining posts that I refer to.   I'm sure some of them are just stirring it from the Dark Side............?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!