anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Radarbox crashes after a while  (Read 10563 times)

Blackthorn

Re: Radarbox crashes after a while
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »
Thanks nbquidditch for the suggestion but I have tried replacing the USB cable. In my case it is the drop down menus that don't drop down.

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 11:27:02 PM »
Thanks nbquidditch for the suggestion but I have tried replacing the USB cable. In my case it is the drop down menus that don't drop down.

These sound like classic symptoms of an application that has a memory leak.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 11:39:21 PM »
It does not have a memory leak. If it did it would affect all installations of the software but it doesn't, only a small minority are affected and very commonly that's due to other software like Antivirus software slowing down the software and making it unresponsive.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Blackthorn

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 07:18:01 AM »
only a small minority are affected and very commonly that's due to other software like Antivirus software slowing down the software and making it unresponsive.

In my case I rebooted the PC, stopped all other applications via the system manager from running including the firewall and antivirus so Radarbox had the PC to it's self but still had the menu drop down issue.