anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reporter e-mail issue  (Read 18387 times)

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Re: Reporter e-mail issue
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
OK stopped Backup sw and tried again. no joy.  Stopped and started RB and tried again.  This time success.  Will reset time again and see what happens tonight.

Graham

Canonjohns40D

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 01:11:03 AM »
Guys at midnight my automatic email with record of flights 03/02/09 did not issue, though it has been fine up to tonight. I have just clicked send now and the email issued perfectly. This is the first time my email has failed just thought i'd let you all know!!!

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »
Hi

Been doing some further testing with this.  It seems the auto report log only happens once after I start RB2009.  After the first auto report is sent it never repeats again.  All other sw is shut down for the period.  Only the first send is reported in the log.

Anyone any further ideas, Airnav? 

Cheers

Graham

jmhayes

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »
It seems the auto report log only happens once after I start RB2009.  After the first auto report is sent it never repeats again.
This is a well-documented problem with v2.0 ... no word whether it's fixed in v2.1.  I'm surprised this thread took so long to get to this point :D

Brian

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 03:33:14 AM »
jmhayes,

It wont be fix in 2.10 public version.  Since that version 2.10 will never be release to the public.
AirNav support should have notified us on this fixed long time ago. and not let us hang like this for months...

Per AirNav Development.
This bug has been fixed 3.0 version

Read the version 3.0 Official full list of suggestions/improvements:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2855
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:06:15 AM by Brian »

GlynH

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 06:46:01 AM »
Before you go spouting that it won't be fixed you might want to take the time to read the AirNav post properly before you waste time by digging up old posts and spouting dis-information.

It is already fixed in the latest version that is being released as a Public Beta under the name v3 instead of v2.10

Regards,
-=Glyn=-

Brian

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »
GlynH,

Read the 3rd to last line in my post.
I copy and pasted what AirNav Dev posted on the other topic on June 15th.
As you notice AirNav Dev had to add it to the 3.0 topic about it.

You might know it's fixed. Since you might be using a newer build of the software.
Since I haven't tested any newer software build.  I can't say it's fixed or not.  Since I haven't confirmed it myself.  So I just say what AirNav Dev says.

Since AirNav Support hasn't said anything about it on this topic page.
I wasn't digging up a old post. Since the last post was from year 2009. Not like it was from year 2006.  I sent them this topic URL in a email to them the other month.  So AirNav Knew they haven't responded to this topic.

Just wanted to get this topic updated. So when users reads this topic, or do a search option on this forum.  The answer can be read on the same page.  Any topic should be update with the latest information.   It's not digging up old posts or spouting Dis-Information like you say it is.

The topic was still 'open' without any notice of a fix.

It's all good.  Any updates are good for us users. :)

Take Care,
-Brian
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:05:21 PM by Brian »