AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Unable to install/launch ANRB20SETUP.EXE(35.2MB)  (Read 3469 times)

John

Unable to install/launch ANRB20SETUP.EXE(35.2MB)
« on: November 13, 2008, 09:15:45 PM »
I have attempted on numerous occasions to download and install anrb20setup,exe without success. Only clue I can quote to you is that I receive from windows is "anrb20setup.exe not responding. I have re-installed the original disc which came with the hardware and cables etc which loads and runs perfectly (installation disc activation code - username PG******** and password ******). Can you please advise a solution.
Regards John Black, Norfolk UK
[email protected]
Fone 01553 773688
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 09:38:29 PM by AirNav Support »

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Unable to install/launch ANRB20SETUP.EXE(35.2MB)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 09:39:39 PM »
Bit confused, does it say not responding once you have download the software and you attempt to run it?

(We have hidden your login detail as well as those should not be made public)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »
I have attempted on numerous occasions to download and install anrb20setup,exe without success. Only clue I can quote to you is that I receive from windows is "anrb20setup.exe not responding. I have re-installed the original disc which came with the hardware and cables etc which loads and runs perfectly (installation disc activation code - username PG******** and password ******). Can you please advise a solution.
Regards John Black, Norfolk UK
[email protected]
Fone 01553 773688

John,

Is it possible that the whole file has not downloaded?  When you look at the details of the exe, it it 35 mb in size?

I'm sure that I had a similar problem when my ISP cut off the file download before it was complete.  The exe file looked OK, but wouldn't run as it was incomplete.

malc41

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:49 AM »
Funny as windows will complain if the whole program has not been downloaded. Usually comes up with 'not a win32 exectable file' or something like that.

15 Miles East of EGNJ