anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Network & Dealers  (Read 3660 times)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Network & Dealers
« on: January 10, 2009, 02:49:01 PM »
RadarBox growth continues and today we had a record of over 210 RadarBoxes connected on the network.

Furthermore 3 new Dealers are now selling RadarBox across the globe:

1st Dealer in Canada - Durham Radio
UK - Moonraker Limited
USA - MyAirplane.com 

View the rest of the dealers at:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/dealers.html
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Fenris

Re: Network & Dealers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »
RadarBox growth continues and today we had a record of over 210 RadarBoxes connected on the network.

OK, sounds good, but a question for you?

My serial number is in the 103xx region, so does that equate to over 10,000 RBs having been manufactured? Against that number, 210 on the network seems fairly low as it's a major feature of the product. Maybe the 10xxx serials indicate a new board revision, and the original build standard didn't have continuous numbers from 00001 to 09999?

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »

Was this simultaneously, or over a 24hr timespan - I'd assume as more units are sold each day, tomorrow could be another record setter!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
It was simultaneously. Usually every weekend or so we break the record as we do keep selling :)

We haven't sold 10,000 RBs yet, the build number is for internal use and not for counting how many we have sold. There is no difference between the serial in terms of hardware. Just the software included and packaging being the latest.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Fenris

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »
It was simultaneously. Usually every weekend or so we break the record as we do keep selling :)

We haven't sold 10,000 RBs yet, the build number is for internal use and not for counting how many we have sold. There is no difference between the serial in terms of hardware. Just the software included and packaging being the latest.

OK, I was just wondering. I thought that 10k sales was a bt optimistic but I hope you do well out of it all!

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »
210 at the same time, that's impressive!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!