AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Patch 1 BETA Available for Download  (Read 105358 times)

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
Re: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Patch 1 BETA Available for Download
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 05:30:46 PM »
Roadrunner:

Have you changed the refresh settings? from the default 1000ms

No my refresh rate is the default setting.

While I have you on line, and before I stop for today (been looking at Radar Box since mid morning) I have changed some colours and created my own profile - my colours, however, I can find no way of making this the default setting and on every exit it reverts to the system defaults and I have to change it manually from the Map/Colors/My Colours menu. I can also not ge the maps to retain the Station names detail, again having to refresh every time I log in.

Thats enough for today!

Mike

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 05:37:43 PM »
You need save the map when you have created it with the all extras you like. The same applies with the colour scheme. Export it when you have got what you want and then import it when you load up RadarBox again.

Hope that helps.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Roadrunner

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 06:49:38 PM »
You need save the map when you have created it with the all extras you like. The same applies with the colour scheme. Export it when you have got what you want and then import it when you load up RadarBox again.

Hope that helps.

I have done the save with all the requirements for my local map but just the station names does not want to hold.

With regards to the Colours I have saved them as "my colours" and they appear in the drop down list of colour options but why cant I save them as my default setting rather than having to import each time?

Harry

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 08:01:43 PM »
Hi,

I installed the patch without any problems. Unfortunately it didn’t solve my biggest problem right now: the blue light keeps on flashing and I'm not receiving anything. I guess I have to wait another week for the driver fix.

Harry

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
Hi,

I installed the patch without any problems. Unfortunately it didn’t solve my biggest problem right now: the blue light keeps on flashing and I'm not receiving anything. I guess I have to wait another week for the driver fix.

Harry

Harry,

Have you been able to receive anything ever, or have you always had this blue flashing light problem?

Harry

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »
First I had the disconnecting hardwareproblem and I didn't do anything with RB for a few weeks. Since a few days I'm trying RB again and see that the hardware keeps connected, but the blue light keeps flashing (too fast).

I haven't received anything yet.

Hi,

Harry

Harry,

Have you been able to receive anything ever, or have you always had this blue flashing light problem?

b744

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
patch installed,rb connected then crashed the laptop as per an earlier msg.
Think I'll sit back and watch this develop but not overly pleased so far !

berlin

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 11:09:13 PM »
Hello,

I have updated the Radarbox hardware and software now.

The blackouts in my maps (e.g. Baltic Sea) are still there. I cannot see any difference to the old software version. The aircrafts are approaching the blackout zone, the trail is getting shorter and then gets lost. After some time the aircraft appear again on the other side of the zone between 54N and 54,8N. Then the normal trail starts again, is getting longer for about five minutes and then travels along the flight path. But there are still no records at all within the blackout zone.

Second, I cannot change the length of the trails. I can write a bigger number in the field but the number is set back to 300 when saving.

Third,  I cannot reset the polar diagram.

Thanks for all

berlin
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:47:42 PM by berlin »

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 11:21:00 PM »
Thanks for all the reports and discussions. Pls keep them coming as we are collecting all them to finish Beta 2 development.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 05:40:23 AM »
Hello,

Second, I cannot change the length of the trails. I can write a bigger number in the field but the number is set back to 300 when saving.

Third,  I cannot reset the polar diagram.

Thanks for all

berlin

Berlin,

You will find that although the trail length always reverts to 300 seconds, if you put a new value in the box and hit "apply" the trails will change on the screen.

When you say you cannot reset the polar diagram, I presume that you are using the "Clear/Reset Polar Diagram" button in the File/Preferences/General window?  This works fine on both the PC's I have tried the RB Beta patch on.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 05:42:24 AM by Allocator »

Roadrunner

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 03:52:58 PM »
Hi Guys,

Did not have time to report it at the time this morning but RadarBox crashed while I had it running and although it closed itself down it put up a critical error on my PC similar to yesterday. When it used to drop out prior to the patch all it would do was stop and I would have to reboot to get back in. Now it has only stopped twice - but involved a major system crash, but at least it shut itself down.. Is that progress..
I had to go out so did not have time to do any checking and only just got home.

Mike

DaveG

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 04:26:16 PM »
Hi All,

On similar topic.

Since the Beta patch I've had "more" Hardware Disconnection than before !!!  Nothing on the PC (software or hardware) has changed except for the patch.

Dave
Cornwall, UK

Roadrunner

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
Thursday morning I thought I would leave the system running on my laptop and leave it alone to see how far I got.  I got a serious system fault which shut Radarbox and I have then to reboot the PC.  Later in te morning and through lunch it stopped a further 3 times - these with just the Hardware not connected message. For each of these I was able to close and re-open radarbox. Nothing has been changed on my laptop PC since long before the patch. The only thing that is slightly better when it disconnects is that it now it lets me back in without having to resort to switch off.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 01:43:27 PM »
We are aware of the HW Disconnect and the restart issues with the Beta. We are internally testing Beta 2 which seems to have these issues rectified.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

John Racars

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 04:08:04 PM »
squawk code

I know what "squawk code" means. What I do not understand is the cohesion with this program. Hope to get some clou.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4