anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Patch 1 BETA Available for Download  (Read 105359 times)

alorac

Re: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Patch 1 BETA Available for Download
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »
Regards to all

I have just downloaded the beta Patch 1 and after 15 min of use it disconnected as usual
my computer is runnin Vista 32 bit an is an Intel Core2 CPU at 2Mhz number T7200
with 2046 MB memory Ram.
Sorry to see that the disconnection problem is not fixed

Regards

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 11:03:31 AM »
Regards to all

I have just downloaded the beta Patch 1 and after 15 min of use it disconnected as usual
my computer is runnin Vista 32 bit an is an Intel Core2 CPU at 2Mhz number T7200
with 2046 MB memory Ram.
Sorry to see that the disconnection problem is not fixed

Regards

The patch appears to have fixed my desktop PC hardware disconnect problem.  RB has always run OK on my laptop, but not on the desktop.  AirNav do say that the hardware disconnect issue is still being looked into.  Have you sent your ANRB.elf error file to AirNav support?

I presume that you completed the firmware upgrade as detailed by AirNav?

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »
My definition of "local" time is the time we are currently using in the UK - in this case BST. If that is not the case then I apologise

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »
My definition of "local" time is the time we are currently using in the UK - in this case BST. If that is not the case then I apologise

Sorry Roadrunner, I'm probably being a bit dull today, but I don't actually understand your problem.  Is you PC time showing as 12:05 and the RB time as 11:05?

As far as I can see, the only option in the RB preferences is for the Reporter Log to times to be shown in Local time.  Even this doesn't work properly if you change the option having already generated a report - you get a mixture of local and UTC time then!

Roadrunner

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »
Allocator - My PC is showing BST and it was just that I expected the radar box local time to be the same. However, if it does not work like that I will have to get used to it. As an aside - SBS1 manages to record and work in BST :-)

AirNav - another one for you. Further to my previous information relating to the Preferences/Seconds to remove trail lines - my previous message is still correct, however I have now established that no matter what the value is changed to, it is not saved even when Apply/OK are used. It seems stuck on 300 seconds when I rquire 60 seconds.

Roadrunner

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 12:49:21 PM »
Just to show what I have done with the RB this morning. Prior to today max aircraft I have got with aerial on window sill is 40, this is recording 67 although not all are in shot.

Further "want" we can change the colours for NDB's and VOR's etc but it means that both the symbols and the names are the same colour. Anyway of hanging this so that the symbols can be different colours but a different choice for the names. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

prbflight

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 01:27:56 PM »
Have just sent an email using radar box to aaks@,dave@gif and prb@ (have not included your full emails for obvious reasons but you should know who I mean). I also sent the report to myself and have got it. This is just a test to see if it is working when sent to other people.

Please let me know the result.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I received your e-mailed report fine.  I still can't email reports from my computer.  Any ideas?

Paul

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 01:30:37 PM »
PrbFlight:

Do you have any McAfee products running or firewalls? These may block the sending of the email.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

DaveG

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
Have just sent an email using radar box to aaks@,dave@gif and prb@ (have not included your full emails for obvious reasons but you should know who I mean). I also sent the report to myself and have got it. This is just a test to see if it is working when sent to other people.

Please let me know the result.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry for delay currently still at work :(   The email arrived okay :)
When I get home tonight I'll start testing also.

Dave

Cornwall, UK

Roadrunner

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2007, 03:26:01 PM »
Left my laptop running with the "patch 1" fitted radarbox on it while I cut the grass, only gone about 20 minutes to find my PC has crashed with a major incident. Could not tell from the failure message what had happened and probably would not understand it anyway. So, I am attaching my ANRB.elf file (zipped) and maybe you can se what happened in case it i something to do with the patch !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roadrunner

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 03:30:30 PM »
Hi Mike,

I received your e-mailed report fine.  I still can't email reports from my computer.  Any ideas?

Paul

Paul
No, I am not that well up on PC's. I am running Virgin Broadband PCGuard as the only firewall and spam blocker etc and I have never had a problem with emails. Sorry.
Mike

Roadrunner

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 04:07:11 PM »
Just noted an aircraft in a recording I did with the trail getting ahead of the aircraft and then snapping back to the head of the line. This happens a couple of times as the aircraft ventures across the screen.  I have it recorded but even the zipped up version of it (2mb down to 363kb) is too big for his forum.  I can send it separately to an email address if you like.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »
Roadrunner:

Have you changed the refresh settings? from the default 1000ms
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Pallmall68

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 04:36:42 PM »
i have download the patch and all is ok. just one problem for the moment
- each time i receive an alert the program does not responding (ctrl-alt-del ....etc)

Pallmall68

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »
that would be well if one could select the squawk code  in alerts function.

(sorry for my english - google traduction )