anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to show the last hex code received on top of My logs?  (Read 4805 times)

Harry

How to show the last hex code received on top of My logs?
« on: October 31, 2008, 01:01:27 PM »
Hi,

Yesterday I made a trip through Belguim and the Netherlands with my Radarbox on a  EEE901. This was the first time I really looked at the Radarbox interface.

I'm only interested in the hex codes and call signs and don’t pay any attention to the radar screen.

I haven't find a way to show the received hex codes in order of receiving via Mylog. Is there a way to put the last received hex code on top of My Logs? I (think I ) tried all the sorting option of Mylog, but the only one that came close was sorting on Changed, but still it was very difficult to see the last received hex code.

Harry

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: How to show the last hex code received on top of My logs?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 01:24:13 PM »
I believe it is very simple: click the "Changed" column title bar on mylog grid. It ill order by that column in ascending or descending mode.

Harry

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 04:24:32 PM »
I used to option too and came very close. Depending how much changes there are in a certain periode, the hex codes are jumping up and down in that list. It is not very easy for the eyes to look at.

I believe it is very simple: click the "Changed" column title bar on mylog grid. It ill order by that column in ascending or descending mode.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 04:45:06 PM »
Not sure what you mean? Can you explain that again.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

viking9

• Aircraft Photography
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 05:47:12 PM »
There's no 'Changed' column in MyLog but if you click on the top of the 'Last Time' column it will order them by time, last one at the top. However... when you generate the report it does not have them ordered by time.
Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

Harry

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
Sorting on the Changed column will show all the hex codes that changed.  The change can be everything (from a new hex to alt change). So at a given time their could be 10 or 15 hex codes that are changed. This way it is not clear when a new hex code is received.

Quote from: AirNav Supporink=topic=1600.msg12528#msg12528 date=1225471506
Not sure what you mean? Can you explain that again.
[/quote

Harry

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »
Sorry Guys,

I didn't mean Mylog, but My Flights.
I see the option you mentioned for Mylog, but that required a manual action. I want to see the last received new hex code in MY Flights

There's no 'Changed' column in MyLog but if you click on the top of the 'Last Time' column it will order them by time, last one at the top. However... when you generate the report it does not have them ordered by time.