AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Typing Error on Radarbox PDF Brochure

<< < (2/2)

AirNavDevTeam:
Hi Gary

Tks. I will pass your regards to Andre.
We are here to help improving the system: we are sure it will be a success. we always need customer feedback so pls don't hesitate to email us on whenever you have ideas/comments.

Tks

allan senior:
Hello,
I also have an SBS-1 and am interested in what the Radarbox does.
As I read in a thread on the Kinetic site- 'Having one doesn't preclude having a Radarbox also."
After all, I have two scanners and am looking at a third.
I will keep up to date with your forum and wish you all the best with your product launch.

Allan

AirNav Support:
Hi Allan,

RadarBox is a ADS-B and Mode-S Receiver just like the SBS-1. However using our software you can have access to our RadarBox Network which is a worlds first. You will be able to track flights across the world which was has never been done before. I

The RadarBox software has huge amount of functionality e.g alerts, reports, ACARS interface, flight routes that will keep you busy for days that sets the software above the rest. Furthermore being produced by a well known Flight Tracking software company you a guaranteed to updates and developments.

Have a look at the screenshots and manual to get a further understanding of our product.

Hope that helps :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version