AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is There Any Other On Going Fees After I Have Paid £399 For The Rb  (Read 4474 times)

Johnn

• Y'ello
Thank You
Johnn -

Terry

Re: Is There Any Other On Going Fees After I Have Paid £399 For The Rb
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 06:24:36 PM »
Johnn, the only fee i know of is after 12 months you subscribe to the network,the first years subscription is in with the price you pay for the rb.
regards Terry.

WRINKLY ZIMMER FRAME

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »
Can anybody throw any light on the reason" my flight "aircraft get deleted from the map, even though I live in an area of high traffic and can see the aircraft o/head. Any suggestions with a cure for this problem would be appreciated.
In anticipation  many thanks

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »
Johnn,

As Terry says, if you want the network feature. It has a subcription fee but the first 12 months are free when you purchase RadarBox.

Wrinkly,

If you traffic are timing out it simplys means you are not getting any messages from them due to reception. Best thing to do is place your antenna is in high position with a view of the horizon and you should get better reception.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »
Can anybody throw any light on the reason" my flight "aircraft get deleted from the map, even though I live in an area of high traffic and can see the aircraft o/head. Any suggestions with a cure for this problem would be appreciated.
In anticipation  many thanks

Do the aircraft have the "Globe" symbol in the tracking column of the aircraft list?  This shows that position information is being transmitted by the aircraft - not all aircraft transmit this.

Are aircraft appearing on the map, then disappearing, or do they never appear?

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 07:14:15 PM »
Could Wrinkly's problem be, there's an antenna null spot when an aircraft is within a certain range?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 07:18:13 PM by CoastGuardJon »
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

testmonkey

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:49 PM »
Could Wrinkly's problem be, there's an antenna null spot when an aircraft is within a certain range?

Would seem a reasonable explanation. I know I lose aircraft in a 'black hole' if they are flying at low altitude within a small area just to one side of me even though I can see them beyond this area.
testmonkey
--------------------------------------------
RB - MVT9000 - UBC30XLT (for acars)