anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav Live Flight Tracker  (Read 11021 times)

clayton4115

Re: AirNav Live Flight Tracker
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 01:30:55 AM »
i have sent an email to this guy who is a dealer last week, there has been no response, any other places i can purchase RB?

rocket

• Rocket Radio Letchworth
    • Rocket Radio Letchworth
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 09:10:49 AM »
Hi,

OK yes, I fully understand that you don't want to market their product for them (although they don't appear to be making the best job possible of it!)

I also understand that you run these forums as you see fit (which is very well by the way, and with no censorship)

I only mentioned putting all the comments into one thread so it's easier for it to be kept an eye on in case it gets messy...

I do apologise for suggesting this, and also for any offence caused by my bad idea.
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

Deadcalm

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 09:24:20 AM »
I would imagine Airnav regard their product as the de facto unit for this area of interest, and don't regard the other product as competition.  Can't personally see any problem with discussing either here, provided it's of some benefit to those who are looking to buy.  Most of us probably know the limitations of both, and will make our decisions accordingly.  Both forums contain posts from many users who own both, and are happy (or not) for whatever reason.  Horses for courses.

DC
Go around, I say again go around...