anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Subscription cancellation  (Read 7232 times)

dunc8543

Subscription cancellation
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:16:47 PM »
Hi Airnav,

I know that this is not the way to contact support re a subscription issue, however in the last week I  have sent you 3 e-mails to the address you provide.

I have not had one reply yet.

Please get in touch via my e-mail.

Thanks Dunc

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Subscription cancellation
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 09:00:30 AM »
Hi Sir,

We haven't seen your request in your inbox which means it may have been blocked as spam (otherwise you would have got an id number). Anyhow we have cancelled your subscription now.

Thanks
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

dunc8543

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »
Ok now how can I get a refund please ?

Thanks Dunc

dunc8543

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 01:04:43 PM »
Ok still no reply, can I suggest that the message that I sent to the address that you actually state to send messages to, has been diverted to the spam folder again ??

"We haven't seen your request in your inbox which means it may have been blocked as spam (otherwise you would have got an id number). Anyhow we have cancelled your subscription now".

This is getting a little annoying now, you have renewed my subscription without my authorisation, I had no reminder that the renewal date was near and now you have ignored the 6 e-mails/messages sent asking for a refund.
I informed you within an hour of getting the notification from Plimus that my account had been charged, that I did not wish to renew my subscription.

I have no wish to debate this on the public forum but when you refuse to reply to my messages etc I am left with little choice.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 01:30:17 PM »
Hi Sir,

You can Personal Message us as well if you are having problems getting in contact us with us. Please send us a PM with your ref details and we will refund you.

Thanks
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

dunc8543

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 06:07:58 PM »
Ok thanks

glenjarnold

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I downloaded and tried to trial the Airnav Traffic for FSX but despite exhausting all options and literally tearing my hair out, the software does not run satisfactorily. I've also sent emails but not received answers or a ticket number and would wish to cancel my subscription before the trial period ends. Thank you.

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 12:09:05 PM »
If you have not received a ticket ID, they have not received any contact as it is automatically done on receipt.  Did you check yours and your ISP's spam folder.  Send me your email address and I will get Airnav to contact you.
Alan
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 12:35:30 PM by Runway 31 »

glenjarnold

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 01:55:32 PM »
Thank you, I received an email to say a ticket has been set up, but when I try to log into the support desk using my email and password, I'm now informed that my email and password do not match. So I try to reset my password which doesn't work either, I simply get the message at the top of the screen "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator." So I try to sign in using my Google account, to find that there is no ticket there. Ridiculous having to jump through so many hoops to achieve a simple cancellation.

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 02:00:11 PM »
Just give me you email and I will get them to contact you. 

Alan

Runway 31

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 03:12:46 PM »
I believe it is all sorted now

Alan