AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Big thanks to Airnav support  (Read 3887 times)

woodpecker

Big thanks to Airnav support
« on: July 14, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »
Hi folks,

As a follow up to my failed unit post Airnav have kindly decided to ship me a new unit and I am returning my old one to W&S, so a big thanks for this, you have restored my confidence.

GlynH

Re: Big thanks to Airnav support
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 04:42:20 AM »
Hi folks,

As a follow up to my failed unit post Airnav have kindly decided to ship me a new unit and I am returning my old one to W&S, so a big thanks for this, you have restored my confidence.

And you have spoiled mine :-/

Well good for you...but after reading your uncontrolled outbursts (including those on the Kinetic forum) I must say you don't deserve it.

This only encourages others to jump up & down, behave like spoiled brats and throw their toys out of the pram to get their own way

Your childish behaviour and beligerent attitude won't have done you any favours nor made you many friends IMHO.

Credit to AirNav - but were it my decision your old unit would have come back first.

Not fit for purpose? Design fault?? Hmmm...After two (isolated) failures at your location I would be looking elsewhere for the root cause of the problem.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Regards,
-=Glyn=-

woodpecker

Re: Big thanks to Airnav support
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 08:20:53 AM »
To put the record straight as someone always like to twist it to cause further annoyance, I didn't request Airnav send a unit out before mine went back, I asked for a swap, they kindly decided to send a unit out, that was not my request, I have thanked them for that in the forum and by email.

This post was just a public thanks but of course there is always someone who has to have their "2 cents worth" as well.

I stand by the comments I made, I am not going to discuss them on this forum as Airnav don't want me to, I am a Chartered Electronics Engineer and I know a lot about antenna systems, RF front ends and protection.

This thread is now locked.