AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Preferences problem  (Read 3363 times)

JRS98

Preferences problem
« on: July 14, 2008, 04:34:41 AM »
I've been trying out the software in demo mode on my PC and laptop. The preferences boxes on my laptop do not show the whole box. I can't get to the OK and Apply buttons. On the PC it's fine. Is their a way to expand the box? I have tried to expand the boxes by dragging the edges. My laptop is 12.1 in widescreen. I'll be using RB on my laptop pretty much all the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jon
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:37:37 AM by JRS98 »

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: Preferences problem
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 06:42:14 AM »
Change your display settings from large fonts to small fonts in Windows and you should be able to see everything.

JRS98

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 01:03:03 AM »
Tarbat,

The font is on normal and I can't get it any smaller. I tried changes in font size in other categories too but nothing worked. Thanks for the suggestion though.

To Airnav Support could this be an easy fix in v 1.6 to be able to expand the boxes by dragging them? The database explorer box is expandable like that.

Thank you

Jon

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 07:30:51 AM »
The fix for that is changing your fonts to small fonts and unless you have a really smal screen and using a low resoultion where in fact many screens you will have a problem with (not only RadarBox)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]