anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Can’t connect to airnav server  (Read 8217 times)

Bill

Re: Can’t connect to airnav server
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2022, 12:51:12 PM »
Yes, all is good but not convenient due to location. When connected to web on local machine running V6 there is full coverage until I log in, then all I get is :

Bill

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2022, 12:55:28 PM »
The puzzle is that I appear to be online i.e."green" so there must be comms between my local V6 PC, my remote PC looking at the web and ANRB server..................it's the same on the Android app....

Runway 31

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2022, 01:44:25 PM »
Yes but this confirms that all is well at your end, the issue is as previously stated at the server end and we are waiting on Airnav fixing whatever the issue is that is stopping the aircraft being shown on screen

Alan

Bill

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2022, 04:06:16 PM »
Ah,  I assumed that when you said "Are you able to see aircraft using the V6 software instead of the web?" I thought you were about to reveal the secret of what I needed to do to correct the situation. Meanwhile, I have tried using different computers to no effect - but as I now realise there is indeed a problem at t'other end.............just received a reply from ANRB Support "Apologies we are aware of this issue and its being worked on.
Regards, Alex Johnson
AirNav RadarBox Support"
So I shall go and do something more festive whilst I await the fix :-)

ChrisGR

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2022, 05:56:31 PM »
From my side. PC win10 AirNav radarbox software ver6 or 5 makes no difference. In PC screen i have everything. Data from radarbox (old box 2007), also downloads picture and data from server flawlessly. In web. No airplanes showing in my station. Coverage area stay as before. Except the up time who shows me on line without red line. e-mail warning messages coming "Your station has stop send data". I'm the only one from Greece out of order. Weird situation. 

Runway 31

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2022, 08:04:53 PM »
As previously stated there is a server side issue stopping the aircraft from being displayed on Radarbox station pages no matter whether what the grid states on line or not

If you look on the station list for Radarbox Pro 3D https://www.radarbox.com/stations/radarbox-pro-3d   you will see that all these stations are showing either off line or no data so it would appear that the issue affects only these stations with no other receiver type being affected

The fact you can see your output on V6 highlights that your station is working and the issue is at the server end

Airnav are aware of the issue and I presume that they are trying to fix

Alan
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 08:12:07 PM by Runway 31 »

Runway 31

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2022, 08:08:53 PM »
I note that the Radarbox Pro 3D https://www.radarbox.com/stations/radarbox-pro-3d are baxk online

I see that yours has been online for the last 15 hours Bill https://www.radarbox.com/stations/PGANRB100101 hopefully the issue is now resolved

Alan

Bill

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2022, 09:22:58 PM »
Certainly appears to be back on line although I have only been receiving aircraft for about 3 hours. I'm not getting too excited just yet - I'll see if it's still up mid morning tomorrow Tuesday. Looks promising though :-))

Bill