anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox FlightStick (Green) and Windows 10 PC - Hardware not connected?  (Read 1522 times)

joshuawes

Just bought a ANRB green stick and am having a lot of trouble getting it to play nice with my laptop. As I've read in some earlier posts, I am creating an "AirNav" folder in C:\ to install the program to. I've actually tried installations both ways, creating my own folder and allowing the installation to do it itself, with no difference in results.

When I download and install the software (ANRB60003), everything loads correctly until I get to the Command Prompt for installing the drivers. I get a message that the drivers are extracted, but they never seem to actually install (see attached pic).

Okay, no problem - so I go and download Zadig 2.7 and attempt to get the drivers set-up that way. I'm seeing "Bulk in interface 1" and "Bulk in interface 0", and I'm choosing the "WinUSB" driver for both of these as I've read in some prior posts regarding the same issue. Zadig does it's job, then I go back to RadarBox, nothing.

Restart - nothing.

Uninstall software, reinstall - nothing.

I am literally pulling my hair out trying to get this thing to work correctly, am very certain it's definitely a driver related issue, but I cannot for the life of me get the drivers to load, install, or anything.

On another PC, it works fine. I even went into the Device Manager to see what drivers it was using there in hopes I could select a different one, but no such luck. The driver my desktop PC is using is "winlib" or "libwin" or something similar. Didn't see anything like that in Zadig.

Help, pls?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 07:20:55 PM by joshuawes »

joshuawes

Re: RadarBox FlightStick (Green) and Windows 10 PC - Hardware not connected?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 08:30:23 PM »
Edit:

Somehow it's working now, after making this post. Uninstalled, reinstalled, and Zadig'd again and now it's picking up the dongle.

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 05:45:57 AM »
Dont you just love computer!!  Glad you got there in the end

Alan

joshuawes

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 12:05:41 PM »
Computers were supposed to make life easier for us, ha.