anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How often are the leaderboard statistics updated? Because they seem to be wrong  (Read 1630 times)

owtluke

Hi,
Since this site runs a leaderboard to make things competitive, I have to ask how often are the statistics and the feeder map updated? I have clear pictures showing that I am tracking aircraft outside the range displayed, and also from my local dump1090 display I can show this this is not a "one-off" event. Is there some way to get the map updated? Or what is the criteria used to generate the map?

Thank you

Runway 31

How long have you been online, I ask as new feeders maps take some time to show the full coverage area generated and at least a week should be given to show the full coverage area

Alan

owtluke

How long have you been online, I ask as new feeders maps take some time to show the full coverage area generated and at least a week should be given to show the full coverage area

I've been feeding for around 6 weeks now. The picture below is from pTracks off my local dump1090 output, just from the last 6 hours alone. There are lots of flights outside the RadarBox coverage map, that's why I was curious why RadarBox does not accurately show this.

Runway 31

Whats your feeder number,

As you are seeing aircraft outside your current coverage, the shaded area should reflect this over time I believe within a week.  Suggest that you take a screen shot today and the same say next week and if its still the same ask support why you are seeing aircraft outwith your coverage

Alan